• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Share My Cute, Homemade Invites

Nope not offended. Little things (like the invites) make me happy. They really look more... can't think of the name. But they were created for kids cooking workshops, so maybe I hit the target after all. Thanks for your honest opinion. It's what I asked for. Never hard feelings for hearing opinions. :) I apologize for making others feel uncomfortable.
its_me_susan
:) I have so much fun making these with my daughter, and I'm able to support my local "Stamping Up" consultant (who hopefully will continue to browse my catalogs ~ by the way, I'm doing a November catalog show for her, so if you think you want this set, let me know and I'll give you the website). These aren't fancy.... Basically you can circle whatever "date" you schedule your party. Can use whatever theme you want (I plan to do Halloween next year),... make for a Hanukkah-themed latke-making show, Cookie swap and classes, Christmas, Valentine's, spring flowers, all the holidays, and for cooking classes - to invite school mates.).

Anyways, I wanted to share. I LOVE making them (it's peaceful being creative).

Susan :)

Can we see pics?

dannyzmom said:
Can we see pics?

Shoot - I thought they were uploaded but turms out they are too big. Carolyn, I'm going to email you. Any chance you can figure out how to get them in here for me?

I'm about to leave for an appointment.

I'm hoping to create little "Un-Party" invites that catalog/web hosts can hand out that fit in their purses. :) Having too much fun. I have had to cancel ALL of my live shows until 2008 at least - having 2 non-life-threatening surgeries in next 6 months. More on this later. Having to kiss good-bye the trips I'm ontrack for - unless I squeak by with recruiting and catalog/web shows...

here they are...

Attachments

• Invitations2 (Small).JPG
    Invitations2 (Small).JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 384
  • Invitations (Small).JPG
    Invitations (Small).JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 381
dannyzmom said:
here they are...

Thanks! What do you think (be honest). :) Notice the PC stamps from Nancy's? Love them.

its_me_susan said:
Thanks! What do you think (be honest). :) Notice the PC stamps from Nancy's? Love them.

Guess I shouldn't quit my PC job? lol. (j/k). These pictures don't show them well - no idea how to keep my flash from flashing. Thanks for looking everyone. "No response" is probably the friendly response, eh? :)

its_me_susan said:
Guess I shouldn't quit my PC job? lol. (j/k). These pictures don't show them well - no idea how to keep my flash from flashing. Thanks for looking everyone. "No response" is probably the friendly response, eh? :)

OK, I feel bad that no one has responded! I think they are cute, but they do look like a younger person made them. If you were going to have a party with your family and close friends I think they would appreciate it. Others might think they are not so professional.

I really hope I didn't offend you. I do think they are cute!

sfdavis918 said:
OK, I feel bad that no one has responded! I think they are cute, but they do look like a younger person made them. If you were going to have a party with your family and close friends I think they would appreciate it. Others might think they are not so professional.

I really hope I didn't offend you. I do think they are cute!

Nope not offended. Little things (like the invites) make me happy. They really look more... can't think of the name. But they were created for kids cooking workshops, so maybe I hit the target after all. Thanks for your honest opinion. It's what I asked for. Never hard feelings for hearing opinions. :) I apologize for making others feel uncomfortable.

Related to Want to Share My Cute, Homemade Invites

What materials do I need to make homemade invites?

To make homemade invites, you will need cardstock or heavy paper, scissors, glue or tape, markers or pens, and any additional decorations or embellishments you want to add.

Can I use pre-made templates for my homemade invites?

Absolutely! You can find plenty of free templates online that you can print out and use for your homemade invites. You can also create your own template using a word processing or design program.

How can I make my homemade invites stand out?

There are many ways to make your homemade invites stand out. You can use unique materials like glitter or washi tape, add hand-drawn illustrations or calligraphy, and incorporate personal touches like photos or inside jokes.

Do I have to be crafty to make homemade invites?

No, you don't have to be crafty to make homemade invites. With pre-made templates and simple designs, anyone can create beautiful and unique invites. Plus, there are plenty of online tutorials and resources to help you along the way.

Can I still use Pampered Chef products to make my homemade invites?

Of course! Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and accessories that can be used for crafting and DIY projects. Our scissors, markers, and other supplies can help you create professional-looking invites with ease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jillbean
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcheframsey
  • Kathy Friedman