• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Save Time with a 2 Month June and June Rec Flyer?

In summary, "2 Month June" and "June Rec" are two special promotions offered by Pampered Chef during the month of June. "2 Month June" offers a different discounted product each week for two months, while "June Rec" offers a free gift with purchase for the entire month of June. To take advantage of these promotions, simply place an order on their website or with a consultant during the month of June. These promotions cannot be combined, but customers can choose to take advantage of one or both offers. The specific products included in these promotions may vary each year, but usually include a variety of best-selling and new products across different categories.
kam
Staff member
Here is a 2month format flyer with June and June Rec on one page.

Fillable spot on the bottom.

Attachments

• JunJunRec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 399
Thank you! Now my director loves them too!

I LOVE this one! So perfect! As usual, Kam...I really appreciate your time and generosity for making us look professionally good! :D

Thank you! I am glad these can be used! Thanks for letting me know. :)

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I wanted to let you know that we have a great solution for saving time in the kitchen with our 2-month June and July recipe flyer. This flyer features recipes for both months on one page, making meal planning and preparation a breeze. Plus, we have a fillable spot on the bottom for any additional notes or reminders. It's the perfect tool for busy families or anyone looking to streamline their cooking routine. Let me know if you're interested in learning more about this flyer or any other Pampered Chef products. Happy cooking!

What is "2 Month June" and "June Rec"?

"2 Month June" and "June Rec" refer to the two special promotions offered by Pampered Chef during the month of June. These promotions are designed to provide customers with great deals and discounts on our products.

What is the difference between "2 Month June" and "June Rec"?

The main difference between "2 Month June" and "June Rec" is the type of offer. "2 Month June" offers a different discounted product each week for two months, while "June Rec" offers a free gift with purchase for the entire month of June.

How do I take advantage of "2 Month June" and "June Rec"?

To take advantage of these promotions, simply place an order on our website or with your Pampered Chef consultant during the month of June. The discounted product or free gift will automatically be applied to your order.

Can I combine "2 Month June" and "June Rec" offers?

No, these promotions cannot be combined. However, you can choose to take advantage of one or both offers during the month of June.

What products are included in "2 Month June" and "June Rec"?

The specific products included in "2 Month June" and "June Rec" may vary each year. However, they typically include a variety of our best-selling and new products across different categories such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lewisbj
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
Dolan