• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to save on ink and paper? Check out our revised Mar-Jun Guest-Host Flyers!

In summary, Teresa you do excellent flyers! Thanks so much and please continue to share--I appreciate it!Great job Teresa!! Thanks for sharing!:)Love it!! Thanks!
whiteyteresa
Mar-Apr-May-June Guest-Host FlyersI have to save on ink and paper so I made these flyers up

Here is May and June's Host-Guest Flyers

~

Attachments

• MONTHLY SPECIAL - Host _ Guest Specials - March 2007.doc
    898 KB · Views: 509
  • MONTHLY SPECIAL - Host _ Guest Specials - April 2007.doc
    553 KB · Views: 404
  • MONTHLY SPECIAL - Host _ Guest Special - 5 May 2007.doc
    759 KB · Views: 436
  • MONTHLY SPECIAL - Host _ Guest Specials- 6 June 2007.doc
    744 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
As always, Teresa you do excellent flyers! Thanks so much and please continue to share--I appreciate it!

Great job Teresa!! Thanks for sharing!:)

Love it!! Thanks!

I have added May and June's Host-Guest Specials All-in-one Flyers to the above post

whiteyteresa said:
I have added May and June's Host-Guest Specials All-in-one Flyers to the above post

Once again, you come through with some awesome things....THANKS for sharing!!!:D

AWESOME AWESOME!!
Question... when they purchase the Platter - does $1 go to ACS?
Sounds like it...it says "$1 from the May HWC host product YOU CHOOSE"... so this sounds to me, that it doesn't have to just be the pink product...
right?

I suggested this last year... the only choice was the polka dot cups/squares. I suggested that maybe to have the plain white ones as an option for those who didn't like the polka dots...
HO really listens to us and our guests!! LOVE THE COMPANY!
I suggested a strainer...and we got it!!

Thanks for the awesome flyers!! They will get used!!

Yes, even the platter will have a donation attached in May (as the host special). HO said at Leadership that it was so that people who didn't want something that was pink would still have a choice.

Thanks Teresa! Great Job!:D

These look great. Pampered chef used to provide "downloads" in the consulant news with both specials on one to make copying economical.

What do you think of this idea:
Putting the current guest special with the next month's host special on the flyer?

I hate to let them know the guest specials that are coming up as Idon't want them to not order today thinking they'll wait for the sale, then they end up not ordering at all when they don't have the money or interest or whatever when the sale is active.

However, I want to promote the next host special coming up...do you follow that?

Those are fabulous - thanks you!! I can't get the Juen one to come up right though - it is missing one of the arrows and the words in the top arrow - help?

dannyzmom said:
Those are fabulous - thanks you!! I can't get the Juen one to come up right though - it is missing one of the arrows and the words in the top arrow - help?

e-mail me at [email protected] and then I will e-mail them to you, it should work then

Revised to save even more ink!!!Hello.
I hope you do not mind, I redid a flyer with just guest specials using your flyers.
Thanks!
Schel

Attachments

• march-june guest specials.doc
    962 KB · Views: 370

Related to Want to save on ink and paper? Check out our revised Mar-Jun Guest-Host Flyers!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party in March or April?

Hosting a party in March or April allows you to take advantage of our special guest-host offers, including free products and discounts on your order. It's also a great time to gather your friends and family for a fun cooking demonstration and try out some of our newest products.

2. How do I qualify for the guest-host offers?

To qualify for the guest-host offers, you must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking from your party. The guest sales can be a combination of orders placed at the party or through your online party link.

3. Can I choose which products I receive for free as a guest-host?

Yes, you can choose any products from our current catalog up to the designated dollar amount for the guest-host offer. However, keep in mind that some exclusions may apply to certain products.

4. How do I book a party for March or April?

You can book a party by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting an online party. Your consultant can help you choose a date and time that works best for you and your guests.

5. Can I combine the March-April guest-host offers with other promotions or discounts?

No, the guest-host offers cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards based on the total sales from your party, including the guest sales used towards the guest-host offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PCAnna
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • chef cathy