• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Fd for Real? Let's Team Up!

In summary, Morfia and Scott are seeking committed PC consultants to help them promote their business. They are asking for people who have at least one solid recruit and who want to promote to FD within the next 30 days, promote to Director by NatConference, and ramp up their business to 2 shows/week. They are looking for contact with each other at minimum every 2 days by phone or online.
scottcooks
Gold Member
I am seeking a small cadre of committed PC consultants with at least 1 solid recruit, who want to
-promote to FD within next 30 days
-promote to Director by NatConference
-ramp up their business to 2 shows/week
-commit to one another and "knock their PC business out of the park"
-contact each other at minimum every 2 days by phone or online for accountability

If interested, please email me on hotmail dot com at

scottcooks

and let's get going!

PS - If I get more than 3-4 responses, I'll ask the 5th or 6th person to head up their own virtual cadre. Good luck - heck, let's go make our own luck!

God Bless - Take Care!
-praying for Paige and her family-

I am willing to do a call for your group once you have it se up!!!! I promoted in 4 month and never looked back!!!! Morfia
[email protected]

Hi Morfia, I think we were on a Tele-Class call together! I think it was with Marna Ross, but maybe not! I also took the Julie Weiss classes, so maybe it was there! Please do share how you managed to promote in 4 months AND I would love to hear about how you haven't looked back!

just emailed you! I am ready for the challenge!

Layla

I just emailed -- count me in!!

I WOULD LOVE TO ------I WILL DO A 30 MINUTE CLASS FOR ANYONE WHO CAN TASTE PROMOTING-----
TO PREPARE FOR THE CALL ORDER THE "MOVE IT YOU WON'T LOOSE IT" CD ON YOUR PAPERWORK --CONCRETE IDEAS OF WHERE TO FIND BUSINESS-----
Meg are are going to OH?Morfia Schwarz- 330949
Talent Scout For The Pampered Chef
Now Training!!! Just Ask!
Welcome To My Personal Web Site
[email protected]

Three folks have replied within the first 6 hours. Morfia, thanks for volunteering to mentor us - I'll forward the info to you after we get going.

God Bless, Take Care!

I look forward ----to it!!! I love good energy!!!! Scott great job taking this 1st step----I can't wait!!!!

Just emailed - I am less than 60days old with TPC, but looking forward to a solid career!!! I am excited - count me in!!!

MORFIA said:
Meg are are going to OH?

YOU BETCHA! Can't wait~I am really concentrating on growing my team and setting the example for them to recruit! I have an newbie signing on Thursday and her sister is interested as well, so she could have her first recruit before she even gets her kit!

I would love to be on a teleclass like that!! Please include me when you send out that info!!!
[email protected]

Future Director wanting DirectorCount me in! I am currently employed full time and PC part time. I'd like to flip this!

[email protected]

I just want those of you that have responded to know that I am really proud of your committment to promoting! I know that the first step is the committment to the time and effort it will take to achieve this! You will all enjoy the benefits of a growing business as you move closer to your goal of promoting, and that is a feeling you will enjoy!

Thanks Meg!

Just invited 6 others - I will be setting them up in their own Cadre, just checking in periodically. One of them will need to step up to 'lead' that group. Congrats to all who are willing to commit to the challenge!

God Bless, and Take Care!

Hi Scott - how are the groups going? I started in mid-November, just signed my first consultant and am looking to promote to FD next month and then walk as a Director at national conference in July. I was wondering if you all have any open spots for a latecomer with focus!

Thank you!

What is "Want to Fd for Real? Let's Team Up!"?

"Want to Fd for Real? Let's Team Up!" is a fun and interactive cooking experience provided by Pampered Chef. It allows you to team up with friends or family and prepare delicious meals together, while also learning new cooking techniques and using high-quality Pampered Chef products.

How does "Want to Fd for Real? Let's Team Up!" work?

First, you will choose a Pampered Chef consultant to host your cooking experience. Then, you will invite your friends or family to join in the fun. The consultant will guide you through the cooking process, providing tips and tricks along the way. You will all work together to prepare a delicious meal using Pampered Chef products.

What are the benefits of participating in "Want to Fd for Real? Let's Team Up!"?

There are many benefits to joining in on a "Want to Fd for Real? Let's Team Up!" cooking experience. Not only will you have a great time with your friends or family, but you will also learn new cooking skills, try out delicious recipes, and have the opportunity to purchase high-quality Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

Do I need any special equipment to participate in "Want to Fd for Real? Let's Team Up!"?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate. However, it is recommended that you have basic cooking tools such as knives, pots and pans, and measuring cups and spoons. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide a list of any additional tools or ingredients needed for the specific recipe being prepared.

How do I sign up for "Want to Fd for Real? Let's Team Up!"?

You can sign up for "Want to Fd for Real? Let's Team Up!" by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant directly or by visiting our website and searching for a consultant in your area. From there, you can schedule a cooking experience that works for you and your friends or family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather223
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefkathy