• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to earn $100 in Kit Credit by hosting a show? Don't miss out!

In summary, Hosts now through Dec. 31st can use their FPV to get $100 KIT CREDIT!!Great idea!Now I need to get some of those fence sitters to host a show!
pamperedbecky
Did you all get the email??!! Pretty cool!!! Hosts now through Dec. 31st can use their FPV to get $100 KIT CREDIT!! Great idea! Now I need to get some of those fence sitters to host a show!

I about FELL OVER!!!!
LOVE it!
TPC and ADVANCED HERE I COME!!!

Love it love it love it!!!!

Just saw it---I need shows and recruits so this will be GREAT!

DebbieJ said:
Just saw it---I need shows and recruits so this will be GREAT!

me too, me too, me too!!

I almost have another booking, so I will be bowling again shortly!!

We might go to a halloween party on Saturday. I told DH I was dressing like a chef with a chef's hat and my PC apron and I would be getting some bookings. :D He was not amused.

DebbieJ said:
We might go to a halloween party on Saturday. I told DH I was dressing like a chef with a chef's hat and my PC apron and I would be getting some bookings. :D

He was not amused.

LOL! Neither would mine!! Time to take off your apron and let loose!! That's what I need to do. I feel like I'm always on! LOVE the new incentive! :D

DebbieJ said:
We might go to a halloween party on Saturday. I told DH I was dressing like a chef with a chef's hat and my PC apron and I would be getting some bookings. :D

He was not amused.

you could go as the Pillsbury dough boy....that would certainly raise questions!!!

Did you all notice in the "fine print" of the recruiting announcement that there would be an e-mail on Thursday telling us about those "extra points" we could get for attending Leadership?????

I have GOT to figure a way to get to Denver!!!

chefmeg said:
Did you all notice in the "fine print" of the recruiting announcement that there would be an e-mail on Thursday telling us about those "extra points" we could get for attending Leadership?????

Thanks for the heads-up! :)

chefmeg said:

Ooh I didn't notice that! Wow, if they're telling us all this stuff before National Meeting Day, the announcements that day will be big too - there must be TONS they'll be revealing!:) I can't wait!

chefmeg said:

Where did you see this again? I can't seem to find any small print. I must be looking in the wrong place. I can't wait to hear tomorrow!!

pamperedbecky said:
Where did you see this again? I can't seem to find any small print. I must be looking in the wrong place. I can't wait to hear tomorrow!!

this is the only thing I've seen - it was in the PC Newswire on the 21st:

Plus, when you invest in attending Leadership, you'll earn the most bonus points we've ever awarded toward the 2009 Incentive Trip! Be sure to check your inbox on Thursday, when we'll announce all the amazing details!

pamperedlinda said:
this is the only thing I've seen - it was in the PC Newswire on the 21st:

Plus, when you invest in attending Leadership, you'll earn the most bonus points we've ever awarded toward the 2009 Incentive Trip! Be sure to check your inbox on Thursday, when we'll announce all the amazing details!

Aha, cool! Thanks! Gosh, it's amazing that they're announcing all of this before the big meeting. Besides the trip and the Jan and Feb specials, I can't imagine what else BIG they're announcing!! Except for incentives for US for recruiting!!! Yay!

thanks Linda~I read both emails this morning and my brain combined them!

Well, me being me, when I first read it was like, "COOL! Now what do WE get when they qualify?" and then realized it's the kit credit, not an incentive per se. How pathetic am I?

finley1991 said:
Well, me being me, when I first read it was like, "COOL! Now what do WE get when they qualify?" and then realized it's the kit credit, not an incentive per se. How pathetic am I?

Certainly something?!?!? Maybe that will be one of the announcements on the 3rd?

pamperedlinda said:
certainly something?!?!? Maybe that will be one of the announcements on the 3rd?

double points double points double points

pamperedlinda said:
I like the way you think :D

I second that! Deb... you and I are on the same page when it comes to the promos they offer us!!! ;)

Now as far as incentive points for going to leadership goes, what is the most they have ever given? If it says the MORE than they have ever offered, that get's me REALLY curious!

The year they announced Vienna, we each received 1000 pts for attending Leadership.

1. How does the new recruiting incentive work?

The new recruiting incentive is a program that rewards current consultants for bringing in new team members. For every new consultant that you recruit, you will receive a bonus in addition to your regular commission. The more consultants you bring in, the higher your bonus will be.

2. Who is eligible to participate in the new recruiting incentive?

All current Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the new recruiting incentive. This includes consultants at all levels, from new consultants to top leaders.

3. What is the bonus amount for each new consultant I recruit?

The bonus amount for each new consultant is determined by your current consultant level. For example, if you are a Director level consultant, you will receive a higher bonus amount compared to a new consultant.

4. How will I receive my bonus for recruiting new consultants?

Your bonus for recruiting new consultants will be added to your regular commission payment. It will be reflected in your monthly commission statement and deposited directly into your bank account.

5. Is there a limit on how many new consultants I can recruit and receive a bonus for?

No, there is no limit on the number of new consultants you can recruit and receive a bonus for. However, keep in mind that the bonus amount may differ based on your current consultant level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• makeawhisk
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Karen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies