• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to buy 40 unstamped S/S catalogs for only $10?

In summary, the S/S Catalogs - 40 - $10 includes 40 catalogs for the Spring/Summer season at a cost of $10. These catalogs feature the latest products and specials from Pampered Chef. They can be purchased through a consultant or on the website, and can be customized with consultant information on the back cover. They will ship within 1-2 business days and arrive within 5-7 business days. A 10% discount is available for bulk purchases of 5 or more sets.
MichaelAho
Unstamped s/s 2010 catalogs. Another Chef Success consultant was a flake, and now I'm stuck with these. Selling 40 (already boxed up for the other person)... $10 plus $3 shipping. Will ship Priority Mail as soon as I sell them.

I'm interested! Would you like for me to send cash, paypal? :)

What is included in the S/S Catalogs - 40 - $10?

The S/S Catalogs - 40 - $10 includes 40 catalogs for the Spring/Summer season at a cost of $10. These catalogs feature the latest products and specials from Pampered Chef.

How can I purchase the S/S Catalogs - 40 - $10?

You can purchase the S/S Catalogs - 40 - $10 through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply add the item to your cart and check out like you would with any other product.

Can I customize the S/S Catalogs - 40 - $10 with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the back cover of the S/S Catalogs - 40 - $10 with your consultant information, such as your name, contact information, and website. This is a great way to personalize the catalogs for your customers.

How long will it take to receive the S/S Catalogs - 40 - $10?

The S/S Catalogs - 40 - $10 will ship within 1-2 business days after your order is placed. The delivery time will depend on your location, but you can expect to receive them within 5-7 business days.

Are there any discounts for purchasing the S/S Catalogs - 40 - $10 in bulk?

Yes, if you purchase 5 or more sets of S/S Catalogs - 40 - $10, you will receive a 10% discount on your order. This is a great option for consultants looking to stock up on catalogs for the season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MichaelAho
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
Chef Jill
  • jayswife07
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies