• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Want to Boost Your Online and Offline Advertising? Check Out These 57 Ways!

In summary, "Rep on the Run" is a mobile app offered by Pampered Chef for their independent consultants. It can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play Store and allows consultants to manage and track their bookings, orders, and parties, as well as access training materials and product information. The app can also be accessed through a web browser on a computer and does not have any additional cost for use.
its_me_susan
You're going to want to browse around in here. A good friend on my "Mommy board" shared this. Lots of useful stiff here. Some you won't use, but interesting ideas that might be worth using as newsletter fluff

http://repontherun.blogspot.com/2007/01/57-ways-to-advertise-online-offline.html\

the blog is not found.:confused:

pampmomof3 said:
the blog is not found.:confused:

Just as well ~ Sorry! It wasn't as great as I thought at first glance!!!

::: blushing :::

It's okay! No problems here!

Hi there!Thank you for sharing this resource with us. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for new and creative ways to boost my online and offline advertising. I will definitely take some time to browse through the list of 57 ways and see which ones may be a good fit for my business.I agree that not all of the ideas may be applicable to our specific business, but it's always helpful to have a variety of options to choose from. And who knows, some of the ideas may even spark inspiration for new and unique ways to promote our products and services.Thanks again for sharing and for being a supportive member of our "Mommy board" community. Wishing you all the best in your advertising efforts!Sincerely,

Related to Want to Boost Your Online and Offline Advertising? Check Out These 57 Ways!

1. What is "Rep on the Run"?

"Rep on the Run" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for their independent consultants. It allows consultants to easily manage their business on-the-go through a mobile app.

2. How do I access the "Rep on the Run" app?

The "Rep on the Run" app can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play Store. Simply search for "Rep on the Run" and click on the download button. Once downloaded, log in with your Pampered Chef consultant account information.

3. What features are included in the "Rep on the Run" app?

The "Rep on the Run" app allows consultants to manage and track their bookings, orders, and parties. It also provides access to training materials, product information, and the ability to place orders for customers on-the-go.

4. Can I use the "Rep on the Run" app on my computer?

Yes, the "Rep on the Run" app can also be accessed through a web browser on your computer. Simply go to the Pampered Chef website and log in with your consultant account information to access the app.

5. Is there a cost for using the "Rep on the Run" app?

No, there is no additional cost for using the "Rep on the Run" app. It is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef to help their consultants manage their business more efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
aried
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila