• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Achieve Your Goals? Discover the Power of Focus!

In summary, "Help! My Friend Needs Votes!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can nominate friends or family members in need of extra love and support. Nominations can be submitted through the website with information about the nominee and a message to share. Multiple nominations are allowed, but must meet eligibility requirements. Winners are chosen through a combination of popular votes and a panel of judges, and friends can help by sharing the nomination and encouraging others to vote.
annew
Power of FocusThe Power of Focus by Les Hewitt
Paid $40 will sell for $25
4 cd’s that help you get focused on aspects of your life not just selling and your business! He spoke to Directors and above at Conference 2007!

These are great but I'm trying to condense my office.....

I also have the CD's from Steve Wiltshire that are awesome! I don't have them here @ work w/me but if you're interested I can post them tomorrow.

Thanks

Please vote for my friends child’s costume (Goldilocks)! It is Ensley Jordan, Auburn, AL, should be at the bottom of the page when you click on the link below.

http://sillycakescontest.womansday.com/Default.aspx?directory=772&sortorder=Descending&sort=Name&page=10

She does her own costumes and pics. Those are her three dogs in the pic with her daughter. She is so creative! and is thinking of opening a studio.

Wow!! I am so impressed by the dogs sitting still!!LOL!
That and the great costumes!!!

jrstephens said:
Please vote for my friends child’s costume (Goldilocks)! It is Ensley Jordan, Auburn, AL, should be at the bottom of the page when you click on the link below.

http://sillycakescontest.womansday.com/Default.aspx?directory=772&sortorder=Descending&sort=Name&page=10

She does her own costumes and pics. Those are her three dogs in the pic with her daughter. She is so creative! and is thinking of opening a studio.

That is a cute picture!! I voted!

I voted! :)

Related to Want to Achieve Your Goals? Discover the Power of Focus!

What is "Help! My Friend Needs Votes!"?

"Help! My Friend Needs Votes!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can nominate friends or family members who are in need of a little extra love and support. The nominated individual will have the chance to receive a special care package filled with Pampered Chef products as well as a donation to a charity of their choice.

How do I nominate someone for "Help! My Friend Needs Votes!"?

To nominate someone for "Help! My Friend Needs Votes!", you can visit our website and fill out the nomination form. You will need to provide some information about the person you are nominating and why you believe they could use some extra love and support. You can also include a message to be shared on our website and social media.

Can I nominate more than one person?

Yes, you can nominate multiple people for "Help! My Friend Needs Votes!". However, each nomination must be submitted separately and must meet all of the requirements for eligibility.

How are the winners chosen?

The winners of "Help! My Friend Needs Votes!" are chosen through a combination of popular votes and a panel of judges. The top voted nominations will be reviewed by our panel of judges who will select the final winner based on the nominee's story and need for support.

How can I help my friend get more votes?

You can help your friend get more votes by sharing their nomination on social media and encouraging others to vote. You can also spread the word through word of mouth and ask your friends and family to vote for your friend. Every vote counts and can make a difference for the nominated individual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carrdinal
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carrdinal
  • sarahlegare
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • jcwarr