• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want free tickets to the theater? Check out Free Night of Theater 2009!

In summary, Free Night of Theater 2009 is an annual event organized by the Theatre Communications Group (TCG) to promote and celebrate live theater by offering free tickets to selected performances at participating theaters across the country. It will take place on October 15, 2009, with the possibility of additional performances throughout the month. To get tickets, visit the official website and search for participating theaters in your area. You can choose which performance to attend, but tickets are subject to availability and there is a limit of two tickets per household. This limit is in place to allow more people to experience the joy of live theater for free.
NooraK
Gold Member
http://www.freenightoftheater.net/index.cfm

Another cool thing (courtesy of Southern Savers) I found out about. You can start reserving tickets October 1st, but I understand that they go fast!

Hey there! Thanks for sharing this information about the free night of theater event. I've never heard of it before, but it sounds like a really great opportunity to see some live performances for free. Do you have any tips for reserving tickets? I definitely don't want to miss out on this.

Related to Want free tickets to the theater? Check out Free Night of Theater 2009!

What is Free Night of Theater 2009?

Free Night of Theater 2009 is an annual event organized by the Theatre Communications Group (TCG) to promote and celebrate live theater by offering free tickets to selected performances at participating theaters across the country.

When is Free Night of Theater 2009?

Free Night of Theater 2009 will take place on October 15, 2009. However, some participating theaters may offer additional performances on different dates throughout the month of October.

How do I get tickets for Free Night of Theater 2009?

You can get tickets for Free Night of Theater 2009 by visiting the official website, freenightoftheater.net, and searching for participating theaters in your area. Once you find a performance you are interested in, simply follow the instructions to reserve your free tickets.

Can I choose which performance to attend for Free Night of Theater 2009?

Yes, you can choose which performance to attend for Free Night of Theater 2009. However, tickets are subject to availability and some performances may have limited availability, so it is recommended to reserve your tickets as soon as possible.

Is there a limit to how many tickets I can get for Free Night of Theater 2009?

Yes, there is a limit of two tickets per household for Free Night of Theater 2009. This is to ensure that as many people as possible can experience the joy of live theater for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies
Views
sharalam