• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want Free Post It Notes and Flags?

In summary, Carolyn is addicted to post it notes and the high schoolers here use them to prank each other.
I signed up for them. Thanks!

Thank you for sharing. I signed up.:)

Awesome, thanks!

This is another reason why I love CS....we share cool things like this!

Thanks!!

I love free things too and I love post its so I thought I would share, I am not sure exactly what we will get but who cares!!

WOO HOO--Can never have enough Post-Its!!!

Free is for me! Thanks for posting!

I hope Carolyn reads this thread!!!!

I am the POST IT QUEEN!! Thanks for the link!

Cool! I just signed up! Can't have enough post it notes!

Thanks!Thanks! I looove post its

Thanks!Thanks! I looove post its

Thanks so much! :)

Awesome! Thanks!

Thanks, I signed up. I have tons of post it's but you can never have too many. Especially since my daughter loves them. I think she might be additicted to office supplies and she is only 5. All she wanted from Santa last year was plain white paper to draw on.

Thanks. I signed up

Thank you for sharing! I love Post-its!

I'll have to hide them from my Senior.
The thing the high schoolers do here is to either wrap each others cars completely in Saran Wrap or completely cover cars (tires, bumpers, etc) with bright colored post it notes. It is hilarious!! They don't use the cheap ones because they are pale yellow they go for all the bright colors.
You'll see the kids driving their cars with just enough removed so they can see out of windows.

Teresa Lynn said:
I'll have to hide them from my Senior.
The thing the high schoolers do here is to either wrap each others cars completely in Saran Wrap or completely cover cars (tires, bumpers, etc) with bright colored post it notes. It is hilarious!! They don't use the cheap ones because they are pale yellow they go for all the bright colors.
You'll see the kids driving their cars with just enough removed so they can see out of windows.
That is too funny!!! I would love to see a picture of that!!

Related to Want Free Post It Notes and Flags?

What are "Free Post It Notes and Flags" and how do I get them?

"Free Post It Notes and Flags" are a promotional offer from Pampered Chef that includes a set of Post It notes and flags with select purchases. To receive them, simply make a qualifying purchase and the free items will be automatically added to your order.

What sizes and colors are available for the Post It notes and flags?

The Post It notes and flags come in a variety of sizes and colors, including standard 3x3 inch notes in yellow, pink, and blue, as well as larger 4x6 inch notes and flags in assorted neon colors.

Can I choose which Post It notes and flags I receive for free?

The specific sizes and colors of the Post It notes and flags included in the free offer may vary, but you can always contact our customer service team to see if any specific requests can be accommodated.

How long does the "Free Post It Notes and Flags" offer last?

The offer for free Post It notes and flags is subject to change and may vary depending on current promotions. Be sure to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Are the Post It notes and flags refillable?

Yes, the Post It notes and flags are refillable with standard sizes that can be purchased separately. This allows you to continue using the same dispenser even after the original notes and flags are used up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cookingwithlove
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • Pamperedva