• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a Colorful Flyer for Your Next Event?

In summary, the Cool&Servetray-Color Flyer is a versatile and durable servetray with a diameter of 13 inches and a height of 2 inches. It is dishwasher safe, can be used for both hot and cold foods, and can hold up to 12 servings of food. The product also comes with a one-year warranty for any defects or damage. For more information, please contact customer service.
Forch926
Here is a fun color flyer I made for my shows and to send to past customers.

Attachments

• cool&serve.jpg
    cool&serve.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 451
  • cool&servetrayFLYER.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 526
Very nice! If you could add the item #2292 and Made in USA that would be awesome too!

That flyer is great Forch926. If I ever get some colored ink, I might print it, and use if for my catalog tote.

Very nice job!!!

Thank you, yea I have a summer invitation in similar style that Im using when Im not doing a particular theme show. Its fun and colorfull. I will add the item # sorry!

Forch926 said:
Thank you, yea I have a summer invitation in similar style that Im using when Im not doing a particular theme show. Its fun and colorfull. I will add the item # sorry!

You did a good job on this and you really don't need the item number on the flyer. We as consultants can find it without any trouble on P3 and customers don't really need the number to order it - that just makes it a little easier for us.

Well done!

wow! you did a fantastic job on this!! ;):thumbup:

THANK YOU

1. What are the dimensions of the Cool&Servetray-Color Flyer?

The Cool&Servetray-Color Flyer has a diameter of 13 inches and a height of 2 inches.

2. Is the Cool&Servetray-Color Flyer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Cool&Servetray-Color Flyer is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Cool&Servetray-Color Flyer be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Cool&Servetray-Color Flyer is made of high-quality materials that can withstand both hot and cold temperatures.

4. How many servings can the Cool&Servetray-Color Flyer hold?

The Cool&Servetray-Color Flyer can hold up to 12 servings of food, making it perfect for parties and gatherings.

5. What is the warranty for the Cool&Servetray-Color Flyer?

The Cool&Servetray-Color Flyer comes with a one-year warranty against any defects or damage. Please contact our customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
redneckgleasonx4
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies