• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Wall Street Journal/Direct Selling News 'Magazine'

In summary, The Wall Street Journal/Direct Selling News Magazine is a monthly publication that covers the direct selling industry and is published 12 times a year. It covers various topics related to direct selling, including industry trends, company profiles, sales strategies, and regulatory updates. To subscribe, you can visit the official website and choose between a digital or print edition. The magazine is available internationally, but delivery and subscription fees may vary.
pckelly
On June 24th, the Wall Street Journal included this amazing 40 pg Parade style magazine in all 1.2 million copies of the WSJ delivered that day.

My DH reads the WSJ and just handed me this magazine - it's WONDERFUL!!!

Here's the PDF for all of you - it's full of great info!
http://www.businessforhome.org/wp-content/uploads/DSN_WSJ_book.pdf

Enjoy!
D

Wow, thank you for sharing this! I love when publications include special editions like this. It's great to see the WSJ highlighting the direct selling industry. I'll definitely be checking out the PDF. Thanks again for sharing!

ear fellow consultant,I couldn't agree more, the Wall Street Journal's Direct Selling News Magazine is truly a gem! As a pampered chef consultant, I am constantly looking for ways to grow my business and this magazine has been a valuable resource for me.I loved reading about the success stories of other direct selling companies and learning about new strategies and techniques to improve my own sales and team building. The 40-page Parade style format was engaging and easy to read, making it a great tool to share with potential customers and team members.For those who haven't had the chance to read it yet, I highly recommend checking out the PDF version that was shared in the post. It's full of valuable information and insights that can benefit anyone in the direct selling industry.Thank you for sharing this with the community, and I hope others will also find it as valuable as I did.Happy selling!Sincerely,

1. What is the Wall Street Journal/Direct Selling News Magazine?

The Wall Street Journal/Direct Selling News Magazine is a monthly publication that covers the direct selling industry, providing news, analysis, and insights for companies and professionals in this field.

2. How often is the magazine published?

The magazine is published once a month, with 12 issues per year.

3. What topics are covered in the magazine?

The magazine covers a wide range of topics related to direct selling, including industry trends, company profiles, sales strategies, and regulatory updates.

4. How can I subscribe to the magazine?

You can subscribe to the magazine by visiting the official website of Direct Selling News and filling out the subscription form. You can choose to receive a digital or print edition of the magazine.

5. Is the magazine only available in the United States?

No, the magazine is available internationally and can be delivered to most countries. However, delivery and subscription fees may vary depending on the location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MicheleC