• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for Conference Updates: Patience is a Virtue

In summary, "Waiting for Conference Updates: Patience is a Virtue" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to remind themselves to be patient and trust the process while waiting for updates and information about upcoming conferences and events. Conference updates are typically sent out a few months before the scheduled event, but may be delayed due to the current situation. There are currently no virtual options for conferences, but the company may make adjustments in response to COVID-19. Guests are allowed to attend the conference, but must be registered and may be subject to additional fees. If you have dietary restrictions or allergies, please indicate them when registering and contact the conference organizers for further assistance.
Leigh0725
It's hard being patient knowing that there are Cheffers out at conference. Unfortunately, I cannot make it to Conference this year, but am anxious to get an email regarding all the new products/annoucements!

I hear ya! I'm anxious too! I hope I do get some emails...I replied to a thread but never heard back. So, I'm not sure if I'm on the list or not!? I'm hoping to get something today though...

I'm anxious too, but I'm worried I'll "cheat" and look before our Canadian conference, which isn't until August!!!! :eek:

Of course, I did "cheat" last year and it was still exciting! ;)

I replied to the thread to be added to the list as well, but didn't hear back, so I have like 30 people in my email who all want conference spoilers sent their way, I should work on that contact list so all I have to do it hit send...

Hey there! I completely understand your struggle with patience when it comes to missing out on conference. It's such an exciting time for us Cheffers and there's always so much to look forward to with new products and announcements. Rest assured, I'll make sure to keep you updated via email on all the exciting things that are happening at conference. In the meantime, keep on cooking and enjoying all the amazing products we already have available. I can't wait to share all the new information with you!

1. What is "Waiting for Conference Updates: Patience is a Virtue"?

"Waiting for Conference Updates: Patience is a Virtue" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to remind themselves to be patient and trust the process while waiting for updates and information about upcoming conferences and events.

2. When can we expect to receive conference updates?

Conference updates are typically sent out by Pampered Chef headquarters a few months before the scheduled event. However, due to the current situation, updates may be delayed. Please keep an eye on your email and the consultant website for any updates.

3. Will there be virtual options for conferences this year?

At this time, Pampered Chef has not announced any virtual options for conferences. However, as the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, the company may make adjustments to ensure the safety and well-being of all consultants.

4. Can I bring a guest to the conference?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the conference. However, they must be registered and have a ticket in order to attend. Please note that there may be additional fees for guests.

5. What should I do if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?

If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please make sure to indicate them when registering for the conference. Pampered Chef will do their best to accommodate your needs and provide alternative options if necessary. You can also reach out to the conference organizers for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann