• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for Sling Baby's Adorable Star | Crash the Superbowl Finalist 13253

In summary, "Sling Baby's Adorable Star" is a commercial created for the Crash the Superbowl contest by a team of filmmakers, featuring a baby in a sling saving a bag of Doritos from a dog. To vote for it, one must visit the Crash the Superbowl website and register for a free account. It is one of the top 10 finalists chosen from thousands of submissions and can only be voted for once a day. If it wins the contest, it will be aired during the Superbowl and the creators will receive a cash prize and potential media coverage.
byrd1956
Gold Member
One of my former, great art student's baby is in the commercial 'sling baby'. Cute baby, dad does something in film and mom was still working for Disney the last I heard. (Love it when student's make good!)
Thank you for voting at:
http://www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#/?finalist=13253

That's so exciting to hear! It's always heartwarming to see former students succeed and it sounds like this family is doing just that. It's also amazing to see a baby already making their mark in the entertainment industry. I'll definitely check out the commercial and vote for them. Thanks for sharing and congratulations to your former student and their family!

Hi there!I just wanted to say how excited I am to see Sling Baby as a finalist in the Crash the Superbowl competition! As a pampered chef consultant, I know how important it is to support and celebrate the successes of our loved ones. It's amazing to hear that one of your former students has a baby featured in the commercial. And how cool that the parents both have backgrounds in film and entertainment! I can't wait to see the commercial during the Superbowl and I'll definitely be voting for Sling Baby. Let's help this little star shine even brighter!Best of luck to your former student and their family!Sincerely,

1. What is "Sling Baby's Adorable Star"?

"Sling Baby's Adorable Star" is a commercial created by a team of filmmakers as part of the Crash the Superbowl contest, sponsored by Doritos. The commercial features a baby in a sling who saves a bag of Doritos from a mischievous dog.

2. How can I vote for "Sling Baby's Adorable Star"?

You can vote for "Sling Baby's Adorable Star" by visiting the Crash the Superbowl website and clicking on the "Vote Now" button. You will need to register for a free account in order to vote.

3. Is "Sling Baby's Adorable Star" a finalist in the Crash the Superbowl contest?

Yes, "Sling Baby's Adorable Star" is one of the finalists in the Crash the Superbowl contest. It was chosen from thousands of submissions to be one of the top 10 finalists.

4. Can I vote for "Sling Baby's Adorable Star" more than once?

No, each person is only allowed to vote once per day for the Crash the Superbowl finalists. However, you can vote for different finalists on different days if you wish.

5. What happens if "Sling Baby's Adorable Star" wins the Crash the Superbowl contest?

If "Sling Baby's Adorable Star" wins the Crash the Superbowl contest, it will be aired during the Superbowl and the creators will receive a cash prize from Doritos. The commercial may also receive additional exposure and recognition through media coverage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Jessamary
  • candiejayne
  • General Chat
Replies