• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for Finalist #3: Help a Fellow Consultant Win a Kitchen Makeover!

In summary, "Help a Fellow Consultant!" is a program by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to support and assist each other in their businesses. It can be joined through the official Facebook group or reaching out to other consultants. Benefits include building relationships, learning new tips and tricks, and gaining access to resources. Rules and guidelines exist to ensure a positive environment, and all consultants, regardless of experience, can participate.
NooraK
Gold Member
A fellow consultant on my hospitality team is a finalist to win a kitchen makeover from a local Christian radio station. She wrote a short essay to nominate her husband whose passion is cooking, especially cooking for others. He cooks for the cub scouts, their son's JRROTC team, the church, etc. He even built a kitchen on a trailer so that he could cook on the go. As she said, she doesn't believe any of the other finalists are any less deserving, but her husband would use this kitchen to cook for others.

Please visit this page and vote for finalist #3, Kathryn Kolencik.

http://www.thefishatlanta.com/Article.asp?id=2277990&spid=37173

done..........

Done! :D ....

Done as well...........

Ok; cast my vote this morning.

Done... didn't think it would take my postal code but it did!!

Thank you all! The voting goes through Thursday, so please share with your friends!

done.........

Done! :)

Done. That would be awesome if they win.

Done!! ...................................

Done :)

(darn that length requirement...)

Done - good luck to them!!! :)

Got my vote in!!

just voted--good luck!

Thank you!

If you are a friend on FB, go to my profile and comment on the post I made so it'll show up for more people, please.

Tonight is the last night to vote, please do so before 12-midnight EDT!

What is "Help a Fellow Consultant!"?

"Help a Fellow Consultant!" is a program created by Pampered Chef to allow consultants to support and assist each other in their businesses. It is a way for consultants to collaborate and share resources, tips, and advice.

How can I participate in "Help a Fellow Consultant!"?

To participate in "Help a Fellow Consultant!", you can join the official Facebook group or reach out to other consultants in your area. You can also offer your own expertise and resources to other consultants in need.

What are the benefits of participating in "Help a Fellow Consultant!"?

Participating in "Help a Fellow Consultant!" can provide many benefits, such as building relationships with other consultants, learning new tips and tricks to improve your business, and gaining access to resources and tools you may not have had before.

Are there any rules or guidelines for "Help a Fellow Consultant!"?

Yes, there are a few rules and guidelines for participating in "Help a Fellow Consultant!" to ensure a positive and supportive environment. These include being respectful and kind to other consultants, not promoting products or events, and asking for permission before sharing someone else's content.

Can I still participate in "Help a Fellow Consultant!" if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! "Help a Fellow Consultant!" is open to all consultants, regardless of their level of experience. It is a great way for new consultants to connect with others and learn from more experienced consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies