• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vintage Nintendo Game & Watch For Sale

In summary, the vintage Nintendo Game & Watch for sale is guaranteed to be authentic and in working condition by Pampered Chef. If not satisfied, it can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. There are no warranties or guarantees available due to the age of the product. Restocking of this rare item is unpredictable, so checking the website regularly is recommended.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
Does anyone still have one of these that they do not want for themselves?

I could use one too if someone has a extra:)

If neither of you have found one, I've got one in a box and one out of the box that I will sell. I'd have to look up the shipping costs for you. Just email or PM me.

I think that I have at least two still in the box. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. $5 each plus shipping.

I, too, have one in the box that I'd be willing to sell for $5.00 + shipping from AZ. PM me if interested.

I have e-mailed Andrea about taking one of hers, thanks for all of the offers.

Hello everyone. I too would like 2 pumpkin dishes. This their more out there to be sold. Thanks for your help. Debbie [email protected]

Related to Vintage Nintendo Game & Watch For Sale

1. Can you guarantee the authenticity of the vintage Nintendo Game & Watch for sale?

As an official retailer of Pampered Chef, we can assure you that all of our products, including the vintage Nintendo Game & Watch, are authentic and sourced directly from the manufacturer.

2. Is the vintage Nintendo Game & Watch in working condition?

Yes, all of our products are tested before being put up for sale. The vintage Nintendo Game & Watch may show signs of wear due to its age, but it will be in working condition.

3. Can I return the vintage Nintendo Game & Watch if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not satisfied with the vintage Nintendo Game & Watch, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

4. Are there any warranties or guarantees for the vintage Nintendo Game & Watch?

Unfortunately, due to the age of the product, there are no warranties or guarantees available for the vintage Nintendo Game & Watch. However, our 30-day satisfaction guarantee still applies.

5. How often do you restock vintage Nintendo Game & Watch for sale?

As these are rare and sought-after items, we cannot guarantee a specific restocking schedule for vintage Nintendo Game & Watch. We recommend checking our website regularly for updates on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kidzmom55