• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Day Email Oops: Broken Link Disaster!

In summary, "Oh No, Oh No, Oh No!!!" is a popular seasoning blend sold by Pampered Chef that contains garlic, onion, and other herbs and spices. It can be used in various ways, such as a rub for meats, added to soups and stews, or sprinkled on vegetables. It is gluten-free and can be purchased in bulk through Pampered Chef's website or a consultant. This versatile seasoning can be used with a variety of other Pampered Chef products and kitchen appliances.
NooraK
Gold Member
:eek:EMERGENCY!!!!

I went to iContact to check opens and clicks on my Valentine's Day email I sent yesterday, I saw that my links had been clicked 5 times. But then I noticed that the link was this:

http://www.myemaildesigns.com/images/iContactTutorial.pdf

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I went back to the email, and the link for my website at the bottom of the email is for that! Dang it I didn't double check it before I sent it out!

:cry::cry::cry:

Well, now I have an excuse to send out another email...

THat stinks! You'll do that ONCE...:) When you resend it- say "Pampered..NOT PERFECT!" :DI always send myself the test-message so I can see how it looks, and I test each link that I added. So far...I haven't messed up...YET.

Well THAT's bizarre! I know I've looked at that tutorial in the past but I can't remember a time recently... so strange!

Well, I sent out the stone sale email with an apology. I've gotten 4 clicks and 3 unsubscirbes... we'll see how it goes.

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear about the broken link disaster in your Valentine's Day email! I know how frustrating it can be when things don't go as planned. But don't worry, we all make mistakes and it's important to learn from them. In situations like this, it's always a good idea to double check all links before sending out any emails. But hey, at least you have a reason to send out another email and keep the Valentine's Day spirit going! In the future, if you need any help with email marketing or any other aspects of your business, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I am always here to support and guide you as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant. Keep up the great work and happy Valentine's Day!

What is "Oh No, Oh No, Oh No!!!"?

"Oh No, Oh No, Oh No!!!" is a popular seasoning blend sold by Pampered Chef. It is a combination of garlic, onion, and other herbs and spices that can be used to enhance the flavor of a variety of dishes.

How do I use "Oh No, Oh No, Oh No!!!"?

"Oh No, Oh No, Oh No!!!" can be used as a rub for meats, added to soups and stews, or sprinkled on vegetables. It is a versatile seasoning that can be used in many different ways to add flavor to your meals.

Is "Oh No, Oh No, Oh No!!!" gluten-free?

Yes, "Oh No, Oh No, Oh No!!!" is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients. However, it is always important to check the ingredient list and allergen information before consuming any product.

Can I purchase "Oh No, Oh No, Oh No!!!" in bulk?

Yes, "Oh No, Oh No, Oh No!!!" is available for purchase in bulk through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. This is a great option for those who use the seasoning frequently or for those who like to have extra on hand.

What other products can I use "Oh No, Oh No, Oh No!!!" with?

"Oh No, Oh No, Oh No!!!" can be used with a variety of other Pampered Chef products, such as the Quick Cooker, Grill Pan, and Garlic & Brie Baker. It can also be used with any other cooking utensils or kitchen appliances when preparing meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
Replies