• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Macs with the New pp3: Experiences & Browser Info

In summary, most Macs are now Intel-based, so you can run Bootcamp or Paralells to run Windows...and use PP that way, but I want to use PP on my older, non-intel based Mac :)
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
Has anyone used the new PP3 to submit shows with their Mac?? I haven't gotten my changeover kit, so I haven't been able to play with it yet. If so, what browsers worked...FireFox, Safari?

I want my next computer to be a mac, so I'm wondering this too!

Most Macs are now Intel-based, so you can run Bootcamp or Paralells to run Windows...and use PP that way, but I want to use PP on my older, non-intel based Mac :)

True. I'm going to pick up one of those programs when I DO get my mac... there are a few Windows things (very few) that I'll miss.I really, really hope it works for you.

I will try it out tomorrow when I get it....sine FedEx doesn't deliver on Monday's, and he/she didn't leave it yesterday while I was gone :(

I don't think that you'll be able to easily install the program on a Mac, because the installer is an .exe. And if the program hasn't been approved for Macs, there's no reason for HO to make a Mac-compatible installer.

I haven't done anything with P3 yet, becaue my changeover box was just delivered this morning, and I won't have time to play with it tonight. (I'm at work now.)

chefann said:
I don't think that you'll be able to easily install the program on a Mac, because the installer is an .exe. And if the program hasn't been approved for Macs, there's no reason for HO to make a Mac-compatible installer.

I haven't done anything with P3 yet, becaue my changeover box was just delivered this morning, and I won't have time to play with it tonight. (I'm at work now.)

hmm, bummer. I was thinking that we wouldn't have to install something if it is browser-based. (and I don't know, because I haven't gotten mine either!)

OT: Don't you just love those PC/Mac commercials?? They are too funny!

BethCooks4U said:
OT: Don't you just love those PC/Mac commercials?? They are too funny!
They're all online at apple.com. One of my favorites is the one when they're in boxes because they've just been delivered, and PC says that part of him is in another box. And one of the more recent set with an IT guy taping a camera to the top of PC's head. :)

Related to Using Macs with the New pp3: Experiences & Browser Info

1. Can I use my Mac with the new pp3?

Yes, the new pp3 is compatible with Mac computers. You can download the necessary software from our website for a seamless experience.

2. Will I be able to access all features and tools on my Mac?

Yes, our pp3 is designed to work with both Mac and PC computers, so you will have access to all features and tools regardless of your operating system.

3. Do I need to update my browser to use the new pp3 on my Mac?

It is recommended to use the latest version of your preferred browser to ensure optimal performance with the new pp3. However, the pp3 is compatible with most popular browsers on Mac computers.

4. Can I use the pp3 on my Macbook or do I need a desktop computer?

The pp3 can be used on both Macbook and desktop computers. As long as your computer meets the minimum system requirements, you can use the pp3 on any device.

5. Is there a tutorial for using the pp3 on a Mac?

Yes, we have a comprehensive tutorial available on our website that walks you through the steps for using the pp3 on your Mac computer. You can also reach out to our customer support team for any additional assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • pamperedtracy