• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgh, My First 30 Days Down the Drain....

In summary, the neighbor promised the author a show, but then didn't show up and then went out of town without telling the author. The author is trying to qualify for a show, but is far off from $300. If the author can get 3 shows out of the orders from friends and family, they will become qualified.
missmindym
I'm fighting to qualify and this show that my neighbor promised me, well after rescheduling twice, she went out of town without telling me and was basically a no show for her own show. Supposedly she had 10 people wanting to come to the show. We aren't real close or anything and she is getting ready to move, I would really love the leads she could give me because she knows so many more people in our community because she has been here longer.

So, now that my first show was less than $300 and my second show totally didn't happen, I have an open house on Tuesday and a show that Saturday and then my 30 days is up. I'm really kind of bummed and don't know how to salvage things.

Did you already submit your first show? If not, are you far off from $300? If not I'd add to the order to bring it up to $300 and then I'd break that show up into 2 shows. The numbers will work out (in terms of discounts and free product value).

Yes, I submitted my first show the second week in June.

Try to get the open house on Tuesday to at least $300 and then break it into 2 shows. How many people are you expecting?
Do you have a friend or 2 that could do a catalog show. Can you go and Pamper a Business? Bring food and some catalogs to your bank, nail salon, post office, etc. Let them know you are just starting out and here's some yummy __________ (Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies are a HUGE hit!) and have they heard of Pampered Chef? Would they like to look at some catalogs? Show them the benefits of hosting, etc. Do you have a family member local or long distant who would get some orders for you? Don't give up yet. You only need a total of 4 $150 shows to become qualified. Just 3 to go!

What I would do then is call or email ALL your friends and family members to see if they could place a small order to help you qualify. Take those individual orders and see if you can turn it into a "show" (get a min. of $150 in sales) OR tack them onto your shows this week and see if you can get 3 shows out of all the orders. KWIM? So, you need $450 in sales to make 3 shows.

Okay, that makes sense. I didn't realize I could break shows up like that. So maybe all is not lost then.

What are some tips for making the most out of the first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Some tips for making the most out of the first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant include setting specific goals, reaching out to friends and family for support, utilizing social media to promote your business, attending training sessions and events, and staying organized with your orders and customers.

How can I overcome a slow start in my first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you experience a slow start in your first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant, try reaching out to your upline for support and advice, offering special promotions or discounts to attract customers, and participating in virtual parties or events to expand your reach.

What are some common challenges that new Pampered Chef consultants face in their first 30 days?

Some common challenges that new Pampered Chef consultants face in their first 30 days include getting comfortable with the products and their features, building a customer base, and learning how to effectively market and sell the products.

How can I stay motivated during my first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To stay motivated during your first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant, it can be helpful to surround yourself with a supportive team, set realistic goals, celebrate small successes, and remind yourself of your "why" for joining the company.

What resources are available to help me succeed in my first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources to help new consultants succeed in their first 30 days, including training sessions, online support communities, marketing materials, and access to experienced consultants for advice and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • funinyourkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Yakmama