• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Travel Game with Iso Dots Rolling Tote - Get Yours Now!

In summary, the Iso Dots Rolling Tote measures 15.5" x 14.5" x 7.25" and is made from high-quality materials, featuring reinforced stitching for durability. It has a total of 7 pockets, including 2 exterior zip pockets, 3 interior mesh pockets, and 2 interior elastic pockets for organized storage. It also meets most airline carry-on size requirements and comes with a 1-year warranty against defects.
Kelly8
I would love to have this! If anyone has one they are willing to sell, I'm very interested! (or if I have something you would like to trade also, let me know).

bumping, and willing to pay!

Related to Upgrade Your Travel Game with Iso Dots Rolling Tote - Get Yours Now!

What are the dimensions of the Iso Dots Rolling Tote?

The Iso Dots Rolling Tote measures 15.5" x 14.5" x 7.25". It is the perfect size for carrying all of your travel essentials.

Is the Iso Dots Rolling Tote durable?

Yes, the Iso Dots Rolling Tote is made from high-quality materials and features reinforced stitching, making it highly durable for all of your travels.

How many pockets does the Iso Dots Rolling Tote have?

The Iso Dots Rolling Tote has a total of 7 pockets, including 2 exterior zip pockets, 3 interior mesh pockets, and 2 interior elastic pockets. This allows for convenient and organized storage of your belongings.

Can the Iso Dots Rolling Tote be used as a carry-on bag?

Yes, the Iso Dots Rolling Tote meets most airline carry-on size requirements, making it the perfect travel companion for your next trip.

Does the Iso Dots Rolling Tote come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Dots Rolling Tote comes with a 1-year warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship. If you have any issues with your tote, our customer service team will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • smithcooking
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • ksmedic