• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

UPampered Chefoming Vendor Booth

In summary, Lynn's advice is to have a booth set up nicely with an open area in the middle for writing and talking, have a bowl of candy and a few decorations, have 1 catalog cut up into plactic sleeves in a binder in the middle, only give out real catalogs if you get the person's contact info, have plenty of survey slips and advertise on your table for a drawing for a free product (food chopper, small stoneware,etc), have plenty of business cards and host flyers to give out, talk a lot, and have fun!
Linda E.
This is my first time setting up a booth. I would think that you would set out what's in your kit but do you have anything that they can purchase from you right there without having to order? If I should, I need to order the stuff right away. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Lynn

No - nothing that can't be ordered on an individual order. If you get things, maybe a food chopper and garlic press - but again, encourage indiv. orders and mention the $60 purchase guest specials.

I wouldn't worry about having products available right there for purchase. It's so hard to predict what the random person would want. I've heard of other people having certain things on hand, but that never seems to work for me. The times I went prepared with all the small type of items (citrus peeler, quick cut paring knives, mix n chop, etc.) no one asked about them. The times I tried to have the sauces, rub, and sprinkles available, not a single person was interested. I don't want to be pushing specific sales when I'm at a booth. I'm there to make contact with new people, build rapport and gather their info, sign up for my newsletter, and get bookings.

babywings76 said:
I wouldn't worry about having products available right there for purchase. It's so hard to predict what the random person would want. I've heard of other people having certain things on hand, but that never seems to work for me. The times I went prepared with all the small type of items (citrus peeler, quick cut paring knives, mix n chop, etc.) no one asked about them. The times I tried to have the sauces, rub, and sprinkles available, not a single person was interested. I don't want to be pushing specific sales when I'm at a booth. I'm there to make contact with new people, build rapport and gather their info, sign up for my newsletter, and get bookings.

I agree, good answer. The goal is to get bookings, orders or potential recruits.

Linda... I'm doing my first vendor table soon too... and making sure you have enough paperwork is the key, according to my research. Have your booth set up nicely with an open area in the middle for writing and talking. Have a bowl of candy and a few decorations, like fruits in the trifle bowl. Have 1 catalog cut up into plactic sleeves in a binder in the middle. Only give out real catalogs if you get the person's contact info. Have plenty of survey slips and advertise on your table for a drawing for a free product (food chopper, small stoneware,etc) and have a box or bowl to keep the slips in. Have plenty of business cards and host fllyers to give out. Talk a lot! Have fun!

This all made sense to me so I'm going to follow it :) Best of luck to you too... I'll post about mine after it's over in 2 weeks. When is yours?

I've done booths for years. I did one last Saturday and I have another 4 day event starting Thursday. I don't bring things to sell. I do, however bring outside order forms. My goal is to get bookings and recruits. I set up the kit (I'm setting up the mini-kit)to promote our new special. I have a Help Wanted sign I got from the hardware store. I set up products from all the collections. I have mini- catalogs and only a handful of full-size catalogs. I ask for them to fill out a drawing slip, so I can follow up with them later. They all do it for me. It led me to see who checked yes or maybe to the business. I was amazed. I had 6 interested Saturday! I have them fill out slips when I run out and offer to get them a full-size catalog. I lay out a lot of recipe cards. I have a professional PC banner. The only thing free I offer is a free cooking show.

All great tips, Lockhart. The only difference that I read somewhere is that if you do a drawing for a PC item that you're more likely to get REAL contact info from people. Have you had experience with a lot of bad numbers or email addresses?

I was going to have a booth for an upcoming festival and I called city hall to get registration information and she told me that they haven't sent out any registration information but there is already a Pampered Chef consultant living in my town that does it every year. She took my contact info to give to the committee in charge of vendor booths and said that she didn't think that they would call me. :(

Related to UPampered Chefoming Vendor Booth

1. What is a Pampered Chef vendor booth?

A Pampered Chef vendor booth is a setup at a local event or fair where we showcase and sell our high-quality kitchen tools and products. Our booth is staffed by knowledgeable Pampered Chef consultants who can answer any questions and provide demonstrations of our products.

2. How can I book a Pampered Chef vendor booth for my event?

You can book a Pampered Chef vendor booth by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a request form on our website. Our consultant will work with you to determine the best date and location for the booth and ensure that all necessary paperwork and requirements are met.

3. Is there a fee for having a Pampered Chef vendor booth at my event?

Yes, there is a fee for having a Pampered Chef vendor booth at your event. The fee covers the cost of setting up the booth, providing product samples and demonstrations, and compensating our consultants for their time. The fee may vary depending on the size and duration of the event.

4. What types of products are typically available at a Pampered Chef vendor booth?

At a Pampered Chef vendor booth, you can find a wide range of kitchen tools and products that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. This includes items such as cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and various kitchen gadgets. Our consultants can also provide recipe ideas and tips for using our products.

5. Can I place an order at a Pampered Chef vendor booth?

Yes, you can place an order at a Pampered Chef vendor booth. Our consultants will have order forms and catalogs available for you to browse and make a purchase. We also accept various forms of payment, including credit/debit cards and cash. Your order will be shipped directly to your home, and you can expect to receive it within a few days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ChefChillFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • chefjeanine