• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unusual Shipping and Debit Dates: What Happened in February?

In summary, a show shipped on January 5 and another one on February 6, but debits on my checking account took place on February 6. I have never seen that before.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

This may be listed somewhere else, but I have not come across it yet. One January show shipped on February 5 and another one on February 6. Debits on my checking account took place on February 6. I have never seen that before. Just thought I would let everyone know.

Wow! that is fast! thanks!

Yeah that must be why my account had to dip into my reserve acct. :mad: Oops. It pisses my husband off to no end when I dont get checks deposited fast enough. I was a slacker when they seemed to take forever.

This is why I submit checks the day after the party...and why I let them stay open a week!

baychef said:
This is why I submit checks the day after the party...and why I let them stay open a week!

Oopes, yeah, I started to be a slacker because I USED to do it that way.:eek:

I always thought they waited at least 4 business days to do the debit- so we would have time to make the deposit. This must have changed.

Yes, someone on CS got all riled up because PC debited her acct too fast and made her overdraft.

yes, they are very quick now...$28 dollars later! I got an overdraft fee...which reminds me I have checks that must be deposited today!

i got a stupid overdraft a couple weeks ago...I had an old checking acct still open with very little money in it and forgot my tollway pass was linked to it. It autoreplenished and DING! $33 fee for a $40 debit. D'oh!

pckrissy said:
yes, they are very quick now...$28 dollars later! I got an overdraft fee...which reminds me I have checks that must be deposited today!

I try to make sure I have lots to cover the darn order just in case. Seems like we have an increasing number of deadlines now, which in somecases may not be a bad thing, but in this instance...it stinks!:grumpy:

I started using the PC credit card for this very reason, stuff comes up sometimes, don't always get my deposits in on a timely basis. Only use the card to pay for shows, so I know the money is in the bank when the bill comes.

Related to Unusual Shipping and Debit Dates: What Happened in February?

1. What caused the unusual shipping and debit dates in February?

The unusual shipping and debit dates in February were caused by a system error that occurred during the processing of orders. This error resulted in a delay in shipping and debiting orders.

2. How long was the delay in shipping and debit dates?

The delay varied depending on when the order was placed and the specific error that occurred. However, most orders were delayed by 1-2 days.

3. Will customers be charged any additional fees due to the delay?

No, customers will not be charged any additional fees due to the delay. The original shipping and debit dates will still apply to their orders.

4. How will Pampered Chef prevent this from happening again?

Pampered Chef has identified and fixed the system error that caused the unusual shipping and debit dates. We are also implementing additional measures to prevent similar issues from happening in the future.

5. Can customers expect their orders to arrive on time now?

Yes, customers can expect their orders to arrive on time now that the system error has been fixed. If there are any further delays, we will notify customers as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • Jean DeVries
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies