• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unreadable Invitations: Need Replacement From HO

In summary, to request a replacement for an unreadable invitation from HO, you can contact their customer service team by phone or email. You can also request a replacement online by filling out a contact form. The time it takes to receive a replacement may vary, and you do not need to return the unreadable invitation. In most cases, a replacement will be provided, but you can discuss other options with the customer service team if you prefer a refund.
cbord
I just received my supply order yesterday. Four of 6 packs of invitations order had a line that was blurred or so light it was unreadable. The line that was messed up on mine was "at my house, and I want you to join in the fun."

I have emailed HO for replacement.

Which style of invite?

Tt is the "standard" invites, not the theme show invites. Mine are fine, sorry to hear about that.:(
Deb

I would check all styles.Because I they vould misprint any of them. I had 2 good packets and 4 messed up ones.

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that you received invitations with blurred or unreadable lines. That can definitely be frustrating when trying to plan and host a party. I'm glad to hear that you have already reached out to HO for a replacement. They are usually very quick and efficient in resolving these types of issues. In the meantime, if there's anything else I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy hosting!

Related to Unreadable Invitations: Need Replacement From HO

1. How do I request a replacement for an unreadable invitation from HO?

To request a replacement for an unreadable invitation from HO, you can contact our customer service team at [phone number] or [email address]. Our team will be happy to assist you with getting a replacement sent to you.

2. Can I request a replacement for an unreadable invitation online?

Yes, you can request a replacement for an unreadable invitation online by visiting our website and filling out a contact form. Please provide your contact information, the name of the product, and the reason for the replacement request.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement for an unreadable invitation?

The time it takes to receive a replacement for an unreadable invitation may vary depending on the availability of the product. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated timeline for the replacement when you make your request.

4. Do I need to return the unreadable invitation to receive a replacement?

No, you do not need to return the unreadable invitation to receive a replacement. We understand that accidents happen, and we want to make the replacement process as easy as possible for you.

5. Can I get a refund instead of a replacement for an unreadable invitation?

In most cases, we are happy to provide a replacement for an unreadable invitation. However, if you would prefer a refund, please contact our customer service team to discuss your options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mom4angela
Replies
Views
JAE
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
teresah551393