• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking Overrides: The Minimum Amount for Director Sales

If they are past customers, you will get an email called "customer activity" which will have their contact info in it. If they are people being sent from the HO, you will get an email called "online activity" which will not have their contact info in it.
Paige Dixon
Hey there, just being too lazy here to look up the answer. I've had my smallest sales month since becoming director- a little over $1400 in sales. I didn't receive any overrides. I thought I had to submit at least $1250 to get them. What is the amount I need to submit to receive overrides?:(

You have to submit $350+ for overrides I think, but your overall cluster sales also have to be $4k. Right? I'm new/lazy too. LOL ;)

If your cluster sales are under 4K, you have to submit at least 1250 to get Future Director overides which are 1%. If they are above 4K then you just need the 350
dj

pjpamchef said:
If your cluster sales are under 4K, you have to submit at least 1250 to get Future Director overides which are 1%. If they are above 4K then you just need the 350
dj

Director overrides are 3%

you must meet the $4k 5 active and $350. If you don't do the $1250 you don't get HO leads.

They did give me the 1% personal and 1% first line. I usually submit $ 4,000/month by myself and I haven't had a HO lead in over a year. Maybe they're sending them to my website so I never know.

Paige Dixon said:
They did give me the 1% personal and 1% first line. I usually submit $ 4,000/month by myself and I haven't had a HO lead in over a year. Maybe they're sending them to my website so I never know.

To receive HO leads as a director you have to submit $1250 3 out of 4months. The leads will either come in an email calling it a lead (people requesting info...catalogs, shows, or opportunity). If they just want to place an order they can be sent directly to your website and you will receive an email called "online activity". You might or might not get contact info in this email, depending on what the person requested.

I can tell from the name whether or not they are past customers placing orders or if they are people being sent from the HO.

Related to Unlocking Overrides: The Minimum Amount for Director Sales

1. What is the minimum amount for director sales to receive overrides?

The minimum amount for director sales to receive overrides is $1250.

2. I only had $1400 in sales and didn't receive any overrides. Why is that?

In order to receive overrides, your sales must meet the minimum amount of $1250. Since you only had $1400 in sales, you did not meet the minimum requirement.

3. Can I still receive overrides if I have a small sales month?

If your sales meet the minimum amount of $1250, you will receive overrides regardless of the size of your sales month.

4. Do I need to submit the minimum amount every month to receive overrides?

No, you only need to submit the minimum amount of $1250 in sales once in order to qualify for overrides. After that, you will receive overrides every month as long as you maintain your director status.

5. Is the minimum amount for director sales the same for every company?

No, the minimum amount for director sales may vary depending on the company and their specific policies. It is important to check with your company to determine the exact minimum amount for overrides.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pattikake