• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Unlocking Excellence Awards: Reach Your Goals in Canada by May 31!

In summary, Excellence Awards are recognition programs that honor individuals or organizations for their outstanding achievements and contributions in a particular field or industry. Nominations for these awards are typically submitted online through an official nomination form provided by the award-giving organization. Eligibility criteria vary, but generally nominees must have made significant contributions in their field and meet any specific requirements set by the award-giving body. There are different types of Excellence Awards, including individual, team, and organizational awards, and they can also be categorized by industry. The timing of Excellence Award presentations varies and it is best to check with the award-giving organization for specific information.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I've never earned before, and now I find myself $333 and 2 recruits away from 2 categories!

In Canada we have until May 31 to earn it so I'm working on recruiting 30 people total. I have 7 more that are recruited that need to be qualified...and I have 2 agreements going in right away, so I have a LOT to go! Eeek!

thanks! :eek: Just had to share. :)

Thats Awesome!!!
You Go Girl!!!

:happyforyou:

Wahoo!! :happyforyou:

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOOO Awesome!!! Congrats and a big WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :D

What an amazing accomplishment!!!!!:sun::sun::sun::sun:

Go Krista! :D

Congrats, Krista! That is an awesome accomplishment!! (And the bracelet looks very nice this year!!!) Where are you, anyway?I am planning on joining you for the personal sales, but am not close to the recruit category! (Why do you need 30 recruits? I thought we only needed 15 to earn in the personal recruit category?)

Jen, just a personal goal I have to say I've done it! lol

OH, ok....Just thought I missed something. LOL! COngrats! (And see you this fall!)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoo for you!!! I should earn it in sales this year...but sadly, for me, directorship is going away next month after 11 years. Congratulations to you, it is really cool when you earn it, and you did just that--you EARNED it.

1. What are Excellence Awards?

Excellence Awards are recognition programs that honor individuals or organizations for their outstanding achievements and contributions in a particular field or industry.

2. How can I nominate someone for an Excellence Award?

Nominations for Excellence Awards are typically submitted online through an official nomination form provided by the award-giving organization. The form usually requires information about the nominee's accomplishments and supporting documents or references.

3. Who is eligible to receive an Excellence Award?

Eligibility criteria for Excellence Awards vary depending on the specific award and its sponsoring organization. Generally, nominees must have made significant contributions or achievements in their field, and must meet any specific requirements set by the award-giving body.

4. What types of Excellence Awards are there?

There are many different types of Excellence Awards, including individual awards, team awards, and organizational awards. They can also be categorized by industry, such as business, healthcare, education, or sports. Some awards may also have specific categories or criteria, such as leadership, innovation, or community service.

5. When are Excellence Awards typically presented?

The timing of Excellence Award presentations varies depending on the award and its sponsoring organization. Some awards may be presented annually, while others may be biennial or even more infrequent. It is best to check with the award-giving organization for specific information on when the awards are typically given.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • akaskydebil