• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Free Smoothies at Orange Julius - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, this website offers deals on dining certificates for restaurants. However, the deals are usually not available in the local area.
thechefofnorthbend
Here is where we can post our "Freebies" for all to share!!

Here is one for Orange Julius. You get a free 20oz smoothie when you buy one at the same price!

http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/oj/lp/join/join.asp

Here is one from Reynolds!http://www.alcoa.com/reynoldskitchens/en/promotions/scl_sample.asp

I LOVE these!!!:D

Gevalia Coffee Sample!!http://www.gevalia.com/Gevalia/promotions/DRTV/DRTV_SM2135.aspx?keycode=800006

Swiffer Carpet-thingy!! LOLhttp://www.rogeroger.net/usrs/allow/cleaning.php

Brylane Outlet$15 off $50 or more

Offer expires 1/14/07.

Type 1451-01266-368 in promotional code box at checkout.

60% OFF at www.restaurant.com use code: member
Check it out!! I got $60 in dining certificates for $9.00 !!

Thanks, I love FREEBIES!

Where do you find all these?

SusanBP0129 said:

How did you do that??!! :eek: :eek: Sounds like a great way to have a Valentine's Day dinner for very inexpensive! We hardly have 2 pennies to rub together, so this might be the only way we have something nice!:)

Susan,

I got excited about the restaurant coupons until I found out there aren't any in our area. :) Maybe someday!

Most of those restaurants have restrictions on when using the restaurant.com coupons. They usually exclude holidays and special events. (V-Day is a special event.)

thechefofnorthbend said:
http://www.rogeroger.net/usrs/allow/cleaning.php

Thanks, I love the Swiffer Wet Jet. I am excited to get this one and try it out.

There is a great forum www.vickysdeals.com where they have freebies, coupons and GREAT deals posted! It is yet another one of those so addictive sites!

SAme here!
hmolah said:
How did you do that??!! :eek: :eek: Sounds like a great way to have a Valentine's Day dinner for very inexpensive! We hardly have 2 pennies to rub together, so this might be the only way we have something nice!:)

We really don't have "extra money" for dinners out, so this is a real treat! just be sure to read the restrictionds, etc. Overall, it's a great deal!! :D

Does anyone know how to become a market tester? I would love to do taste testing/food tasting for product development and new product testing. Does anyone already do this? I think it would be fun.

SusanBP0129 said:

I need to say one thing about restaurant.com. From a retailers point of view, they su*k. We got talked into signing up with them, and lost a ton of money. I understand a deal, believe me, but this site makes $ off people buying the GC and then gives little or nothing back to the businesses. We were promised all sorts of information, repeat business, etc, etc, and all we got were people coming in, ordering just enough to use their GC and only coming back with another GC. We disengaged from the service in Nov 2005 and they still continued to sell GC to our place. We hung flyers up, put a blurb on the menu, had the staff inform tables, and everywhere that we could do to notify our customers that we were not honoring these and people still came in and tried to use them. And boy were they mad when I told them that we were not affliated with the site any longer. This went on all of 2006. It was horrible.

I am not saying you shouldn't take advantage of a deal. but I just had to share my experience.

Related to Unlock Free Smoothies at Orange Julius - Limited Time Offer!

1. How can I unlock free smoothies at Orange Julius?

To unlock free smoothies at Orange Julius, simply make a purchase of $50 or more at Pampered Chef. You will receive a code that can be redeemed for a free smoothie at participating Orange Julius locations.

2. What is the limited time offer for free smoothies at Orange Julius?

The limited time offer for free smoothies at Orange Julius is available for a limited time only and requires a purchase of $50 or more at Pampered Chef. Once you receive the code, it must be redeemed at a participating Orange Julius location within the specified timeframe.

3. Can I redeem multiple free smoothie codes at once?

No, only one free smoothie code can be redeemed per transaction at Orange Julius. If you have multiple codes, you will need to make separate transactions to redeem them.

4. Do I need to show proof of purchase to redeem my free smoothie code?

Yes, you will need to show proof of purchase of $50 or more at Pampered Chef in order to redeem your free smoothie code at Orange Julius. This can be in the form of a receipt or confirmation email.

5. Are all Orange Julius locations participating in this offer?

No, not all Orange Julius locations are participating in this offer. Please check the list of participating locations on the Pampered Chef website before attempting to redeem your free smoothie code.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amy07
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies