• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Amazing Benefits with Client Angel: Julie Ann Jones' Webinar

In summary, "Unlock Amazing Benefits with Client Angel" is a webinar hosted by Julie Ann Jones, a renowned business coach and consultant. It focuses on teaching attendees how to use the Client Angel system to maximize client relationships and grow their business. Julie Ann Jones is a highly sought-after business coach with over 25 years of experience in the direct sales industry. The Client Angel system is a comprehensive tool designed to manage and nurture client relationships. Attending the webinar will provide numerous benefits, such as improved client retention and increased sales. To register, simply visit the official website and provide your name, email address, and payment information.
babywings76
Gold Member
Did anyone listen to the free webinar that Julie Ann Jones did about the Client Angel?

Not yet...I had a show tonight and decided to listen to it in the morning when I would a bit more alert! Which means I should be in bed instead of on CS!!!

I had a show as well... I am anxious to hear it!

Related to Unlock Amazing Benefits with Client Angel: Julie Ann Jones' Webinar

1. What is "Unlock Amazing Benefits with Client Angel"?

Unlock Amazing Benefits with Client Angel is a webinar hosted by Julie Ann Jones, a renowned business coach and consultant. The webinar focuses on teaching attendees how to use the Client Angel system to maximize their client relationships and grow their business.

2. Who is Julie Ann Jones?

Julie Ann Jones is a highly sought-after business coach, speaker, and trainer with over 25 years of experience in the direct sales industry. She has helped thousands of entrepreneurs and small business owners achieve success through her coaching programs, webinars, and online courses.

3. What is the Client Angel system?

The Client Angel system is a comprehensive tool designed to help businesses manage and nurture their client relationships. It includes features such as contact management, email automation, and task tracking to streamline the client management process and improve customer retention.

4. What are the benefits of attending this webinar?

By attending "Unlock Amazing Benefits with Client Angel," you will learn how to effectively use the Client Angel system to unlock numerous benefits for your business. These benefits include improved client retention, increased sales, and enhanced customer satisfaction.

5. How do I register for the webinar?

To register for "Unlock Amazing Benefits with Client Angel," simply visit the official website and click on the registration link. You will be asked to provide your name, email address, and payment information. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the webinar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • quiverfull7