• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unleash the Savings: Freebies on Supply for a Limited Time!

In summary, "Unleash the Savings: Freebies on Supply for a Limited Time!" is a promotion by Pampered Chef that offers free products with certain purchases. To qualify for the free products, you must make a purchase of a certain amount or specific products listed in the promotion. The promotion is only available for a limited time and while supplies last. It cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. If the free products are out of stock, they will no longer be available, but the promotion may continue with different free products. It is best to check the Pampered Chef website or with a consultant for any updates on the promotion.
jrstephens
Ok, I know they are listed on here. I had had the stomach virus this weekend and do not feel like looking any further. Thanks yall for your help!

Show Planners (one pack a month) and Consultant Agreements (one pack a month). And, the trivet, one per year.

Thanks Cathy.

Does anyone have the number for the free reciepts? The write in ones? It does not come up when I do the magnifying glass.

You don't have to order them anymore - they ship them automatically with your first supply order.

cathyskitchen said:
You don't have to order them anymore - they ship them automatically with your first supply order.

oh good. thanks!

jrstephens said:
Ok, I know they are listed on here. I had had the stomach virus this weekend and do not feel like looking any further. Thanks yall for your help!

I know how you feel :yuck: I had it also.

Related to Unleash the Savings: Freebies on Supply for a Limited Time!

What is "Unleash the Savings: Freebies on Supply for a Limited Time!"?

"Unleash the Savings: Freebies on Supply for a Limited Time!" is a promotion by Pampered Chef that offers free products with certain purchases. It is a limited time offer and the free products are only available while supplies last.

How do I qualify for the free products in "Unleash the Savings: Freebies on Supply for a Limited Time!"?

To qualify for the free products, you must make a purchase of a certain amount or specific products listed in the promotion. The details of the promotion and qualifying purchases can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

How long is the promotion of "Unleash the Savings: Freebies on Supply for a Limited Time!"?

The promotion is only available for a limited time and while supplies last. The specific dates of the promotion can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

Can I combine "Unleash the Savings: Freebies on Supply for a Limited Time!" with other promotions or discounts?

No, "Unleash the Savings: Freebies on Supply for a Limited Time!" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. The free products are only available with specific purchases and cannot be combined with other offers.

What happens if the free products in "Unleash the Savings: Freebies on Supply for a Limited Time!" are out of stock?

If the free products for the promotion are out of stock, they will no longer be available. However, the promotion may still continue with different free products. It is best to check the Pampered Chef website or with a consultant for any updates on the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shanpaul
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nikkies
  • chefpelkey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Sheila