• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected Catty Show Booking - My Lucky Night!

In summary, my phone calls pretty much bit the big one tonight, but I was feeling all sorry for myself and called my SIL and we were talking about some problems her mother has with a gambling problem and all of a sudden she asks me to send her some catalogs and order forms. I will send her some tomorrow!
pcchris
Silver Member
Hi!
Well, my phone calls pretty much bit the big one tonight, and I was feeling all sorry for myself, AGAIN. Well, I called my SIL tonight and we were talking about some problems her mother has with a gambling problem, and all of a sudden, out of the clear blue, she asks me to send her some catalogs and some order forms, because she wants to have a catty show to get a great deal on the cookware! :eek: Holy smokes!! Well, not only the cookware, the SS cookware! :eek: :eek: Like, um....YEAH! I'll send her some cattys tomorrow! Woo Hoo! :D The best part is that she has a local consultant who did a show for her 2 years ago, and she wants to have her catty show with ME, even though I'm 1 1/2 hours away, and her local consultant is about 15 minutes from her. I guess it helps that I'm family, and I did her show last year. :D

Made my night!! I had to share with someone...as my DH is off working, again.

So, you never know when a booking (even though it's a catty show) might just drop into your lap!!

Cool! Family rocks.

Congratulations. It is always nice to have a show pop up where you didn't expect it. I got an e-mail Friday and then another on Monday about someone wanting to do a catalog shows too!

I have been making calls & have gotten quite bummed at not getting bookings. This helped me to want to get on the phone again.

It really helps me, because all the September hosts I had lined up bailed on me big time! Had shows scheduled, and then everyone all of a sudden became broke. Yeah, me too, cuz you're all bailing on me!!

I guess you have to trudge through the poo to get to the greener pastures!

pcchris said:
I guess you have to trudge through the poo to get to the greener pastures!

I hear you on that one!!

I remember when I started pc and my boss said I would love to do your first show and told me her best school buddy had been selling pc for 2 years and never asked her to do a show. It was the best start I could have had, both in confidence and her friends and family.

Lorna May said:
I remember when I started pc and my boss said I would love to do your first show and told me her best school buddy had been selling pc for 2 years and never asked her to do a show. It was the best start I could have had, both in confidence and her friends and family.

:eek: Classic example of why you need to ASK EVERYONE! I bet her friend felt offended and was kicking herself - but it was her fault, because she NEVER ASKED!!! Terrific for you though!:thumbup:

I just got an email about someone wanting to do a catalog show. I like those unexpected ones! Like everyone...I can't get anyone on the phone to get the bookings. I only have 2 for Sept. & 2 for Oct. Not giving up though!

Thats really great for you! I know how that feels!! I called and called and called, and I finally got some one when they answered said "Yes I want to do a catalog show!" I was like.. Um, OK!! So awesome for you!

Serendipity, baby!

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Isn't it great when that happens:D :D

Related to Unexpected Catty Show Booking - My Lucky Night!

1. What is an "Unexpected Catty Show Booking"?

An "Unexpected Catty Show Booking" is a special promotional event offered by Pampered Chef, where lucky customers have the opportunity to host a show and earn free products and discounts.

2. How can I participate in a "Unexpected Catty Show Booking - My Lucky Night!" event?

You can participate in a "Unexpected Catty Show Booking - My Lucky Night!" event by booking a show during the designated time period and meeting the minimum sales requirement. You can also enter into a drawing for a chance to win a show booking by attending a Pampered Chef party or event.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an "Unexpected Catty Show Booking - My Lucky Night!"?

Hosting an "Unexpected Catty Show Booking - My Lucky Night!" can earn you free products, discounted items, and exclusive host rewards. It is also a fun and easy way to earn products while spending time with friends and family.

4. Can I choose the date and time for my "Unexpected Catty Show Booking - My Lucky Night!" event?

The date and time for your "Unexpected Catty Show Booking - My Lucky Night!" event will be determined by the Pampered Chef consultant who will be hosting the event. However, you can request a specific date and time and the consultant will do their best to accommodate your preferences.

5. What products are eligible for the free and discounted items during an "Unexpected Catty Show Booking - My Lucky Night!"?

The free and discounted items during an "Unexpected Catty Show Booking - My Lucky Night!" are chosen by Pampered Chef and may vary for each event. However, they typically include popular and new products from the current catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • bethsbiz