• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding On-Stop Sell: Definition and Benefits

In summary, Mix & Chop is on back order, the Julienne Peeler is not available yet, and the Mix n Chop is still available for purchase.
pampermeann
what is on stop sell ?

from what I understand, nothing. The Mix & Chop is on back order.

I have not gotten notice of anything on stop sell, just mix and chop on back order.

It started a talk on here the other day b/c a HO rep told a consultant during an adjustment the mix and chop was on back order, but to my knowledge no one has recieved notice from HO that it is.

is the peeler still on stop sell?

I don't think we have anything on Stop Sell right now.

Julienne Peeler is considered not available yet.

thanks so much, I am closing an order right now and I had one order for the peeler but couldn't remember which one was on stop sell - the pc website is not very helpful or i couldn't find it easily. ya'll are so wonderful on here.

The Julienne Peeler is basically on stop sell...it was never realeased for sale even though it's in the catalog.

I'm accepting money for it and I have a list of purchasers for when it's available. (I hope soon!)

FYI . . . I received an email today that the 3 Mix N Chops that were on back order have now shipped.:)

Lisa2Boys said:
FYI . . . I received an email today that the 3 Mix N Chops that were on back order have now shipped.:)

GREAT!!!!!

Lisa2Boys said:

That's great. My next show going in has at least 4 orders for them!

I have a show that I'll close in the next couple days with 12 ordered!! I think I've already sold at least 25 and they're all from catalog shows this month!!

I sold 31 this month... 11 today at one show. Two guests started using it and they all had to have it.

I just submitted a fundraiser - 12 Mix and Chops were ordered. Sure hope they come off of backorder soon!

The Mix & Chops are on backorder? :( I must have missed that! I sold several tonight!

They are going on and off of backorder. I ordered some on a show I submitted on Thurday and got an e-mail saying they would be delayed until April 9th.

I cannot put in the Southwestern Seasoning Mix. It doesn't even recognize the number so I'm assuming it isn't available?

Nevermind...the host put the wrong number on the OOF. My bad!

I was going to panic there! I love the seasoning and was scared it was gone!

I started reading this post and got worried. My favorite product this season is the Mix n Chop, so of course I talk it up big. Im glad they're sending them out now. Did HO send a notice out or was it per order?

Paige Dixon said:
I'm accepting money for it and I have a list of purchasers for when it's available. (I hope soon!)
I would not take payment for the julianne peeler - in fact we have been told by PC NOT to do that. It is not available and we have no idea when or IF it will become available. I take names of those that are interested and it will give me a reason to call them when/if it is released.

We had a chillzanne product in the catalog that was pulled before the season a couple years ago and it never was released.

Related to Understanding On-Stop Sell: Definition and Benefits

What is On-Stop Sell?

On-Stop Sell is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a product that is no longer available for purchase. This could be due to discontinuation of the product, limited edition status, or temporary unavailability.

How do I know if a product is On-Stop Sell?

You can check the product status on the Pampered Chef website. Products that are On-Stop Sell will have a label or notification indicating so on the product page.

Can I still purchase a product that is On-Stop Sell?

No, unfortunately, products that are On-Stop Sell are no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find the product through a consultant or on resale sites.

Why do products go On-Stop Sell?

Products can go On-Stop Sell for various reasons, such as being discontinued, reaching the end of a limited edition run, or temporarily being unavailable due to high demand or supply chain issues.

Will a product that is On-Stop Sell ever come back in stock?

It is possible for a product that is On-Stop Sell to come back in stock if it is not being discontinued. However, there is no guarantee and it is best to check the website or with a consultant for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • KellyRedHead
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • pamperedlinda