• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Truth: Party Secrets Revealed - A Review

In summary, joining the Pampered Chef team offers the benefits of being your own boss, setting your own schedule, earning commission and bonuses, receiving product discounts, and attending training events. Consultants are required to submit at least $150 in sales every three months to maintain active status. You can sell Pampered Chef products through various methods such as in-home cooking shows, online parties, fundraisers, and personal orders. The starter kit for new consultants is $109, but there are additional options available. Previous cooking or sales experience is not necessary, as the team provides training and resources, but having a passion for cooking and/or sales can be helpful.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
There is an add when you first sign on for Party Secrets Revealed ... does anyone know anything about it? It intrigues me but I need to be very careful where I spend my money so I'm tossing this out there... I'd LOVE to have the results that she talks about ... if it works it's well worth the investment... can't wait to hear from y'all.

Not sure which you saw but I saw one that said to bring in 15 new consultants a month to have a great business with wording that made it sound like you just go bring them to your meeting. Where are these people that are waiting for you to bring them ??? It did not talk about that or anything else just that it is so simple. What a joke!

This one speaks of increasing show averages,bookings and tips on recruiting... I'll have to pray about it and see if I try it or not. It says it's a money back guarantee but I am trying to be really careful. She may be totally wonderful... I just don't know...

when I opened up Chef Success on my DH's laptop last night I was not automatically signed in and it was at the top of CS

I purchased this because I needed new ideads to get show. I was not thrilled. If you listened to any of Belinda's tapes you got alot more useful info.

Kathy

Okay... I am looking for exactly this kind of feedback! Thanks! I don't have any of Belinda's cd's but I've read a few things by her and she seems very good... I'll hold off on this unless I hear other rave reviews ... since I've never heard anyone on here mention her... I'm thinking those reviews may not materialize :)

Related to Uncovering the Truth: Party Secrets Revealed - A Review

1. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef team?

Joining the Pampered Chef team allows you to be your own boss and set your own schedule. You also have the opportunity to earn commission and bonuses, receive discounts on products, and attend exclusive training events.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement to stay active as a consultant?

Yes, consultants are required to submit at least $150 in sales every three months to maintain active status. This is equivalent to hosting one cooking show per quarter.

3. Can I only sell Pampered Chef products through in-home cooking shows?

No, you can also sell products through online parties, fundraisers, and personal orders. You can also set up a booth at local events or sell products to friends and family.

4. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The starter kit for new consultants is $109, which includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also additional starter kit options available for $159 and $259.

5. Do I need any previous cooking or sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, previous experience is not necessary. Our team provides comprehensive training and resources to help you succeed as a consultant. However, having a passion for cooking and/or sales can be beneficial.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • ChefBeckyD