• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncharged Conference Fees by Merrill - Any Exceptions?

In summary, Pampered Chef representative, Merrill, does not charge for products. Customers can purchase through a representative or the website. To become a representative, there is a fee for a starter kit and training materials. Pampered Chef accepts credit and debit cards as payment. There are no hidden fees or charges when purchasing products.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Is there anyone out there that Merrill hasn't charged you for all of your conference stuff? I had 3 seperate bills & 1 still hasn't been charged to me.

Good luck. Last year they waited MONTHS to charge some of us!

I didn't buy from them at conference.

yes, they charged me for everything.

Hello there! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I can assure you that you are not alone in this situation. Unfortunately, it seems like Merrill's billing system can be a bit inconsistent at times. I have also had a few instances where I was charged for conference items that I didn't receive and vice versa. My advice would be to reach out to Merrill's customer service and explain the situation. They are usually pretty good about correcting any billing errors. I hope everything gets sorted out for you!

1. Has Merrill Charged You?

No, Merrill does not charge me. I am a representative for Pampered Chef and I am paid through commission on sales.

2. How does Merrill charge for Pampered Chef products?

Merrill does not charge for Pampered Chef products. Customers can purchase products through a Pampered Chef representative or directly from the Pampered Chef website.

3. Is there a fee to join Pampered Chef as a representative?

Yes, there is a fee to become a Pampered Chef representative. This fee covers the cost of a starter kit and training materials to help you get started in your business.

4. Can I use credit or debit cards to purchase Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef accepts major credit and debit cards as forms of payment for purchases.

5. Are there any hidden fees or charges when purchasing Pampered Chef products?

No, there are no hidden fees or charges when purchasing Pampered Chef products. The price you see is the price you pay, plus any applicable taxes and shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views