• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Guide to Your 1st Wedding Registry: Tips, Tricks, and FAQ

In summary, creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef has many benefits, including a wide selection of high-quality kitchen and cooking products, free gifts and discounts, and the convenience of online and in-person shopping options. To start your registry, you can visit their website or schedule an in-person consultation with a consultant. You can also add items to your registry at any time and return or exchange duplicate items. Additionally, you can customize your registry to include specific items or brands with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant.
SnowChef
Did I see somewhere that HO sends a packet of catalog and 30 registry announcements, or do I do it?

So do you send an email to let them know you saw it? It feels like I don't have to anything with but watch the sales pour in??

you can also order registry cards from Merrill for pretty cheap $, I think they are $5.95 for standard cards. The personalized with your website are a little more, but I think well worth it.
i just figure if they are sending them in shower invitations they will need more than 30.

I did contact my people...you should too! Just say I want to thank for signing up....if you need more cards, please let me know. Also, I want to let you know about the sweepstakes...blah blah!

jenniferknapp said:
I did contact my people...you should too! Just say I want to thank for signing up....if you need more cards, please let me know. Also, I want to let you know about the sweepstakes...blah blah!

what did I miss ? what sweepstakes ??:confused:

It's in the March newsletter. They're giving away a complete "Well stocked Kitchen" list. Cool!

thanks Ann. That would explain why I didn'y see it yet, i still haven't gotten mine! oh I got the HWC inserts though! I'll check it out over on CC.

Thanks for all the replies everyone! I will also have to go to CC to check out the sweepstakes! I love knowing that if I have any questions about PC I can come to everyone here for answers!!

Sheryl

Related to Ultimate Guide to Your 1st Wedding Registry: Tips, Tricks, and FAQ

1. What are the benefits of creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef allows you to choose from a wide selection of high-quality kitchen and cooking products. You can also receive free gifts and discounts, as well as the convenience of online and in-person shopping options.

2. How do I start my wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To start your wedding registry with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website or schedule an in-person consultation with one of our consultants. During the consultation, you can discuss your needs and preferences, and then create your registry together.

3. Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your wedding registry at any time. Simply log in to your account on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to make any changes or additions to your registry.

4. What if I receive duplicate items from my wedding registry?

If you receive duplicate items from your wedding registry, you can return them for a full refund or exchange them for another item of equal value. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you with any returns or exchanges.

5. Can I customize my registry to include specific items or brands?

Yes, you can customize your wedding registry to include specific items or brands that you and your partner prefer. Our consultants can help you select the perfect products to fit your needs and style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • lovecookn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies