• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ULT Chili Pepper Sauce: Delicious Pork Chop Recipe in Just 30 Minutes!

In summary, chili pepper sauce is typically made with chili peppers, vinegar, salt, and other spices or ingredients. The level of spiciness can vary greatly and it can be used in a variety of dishes. It is important to check the label to ensure it is gluten-free and it should be stored in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator once opened.
Pamperedva
Gold Member
OH MY YUMMY!!!

I preheated my 10" Nonstick Skillet, poured half a bottle of the sauce in it and spread it around, added 6 thick boneless pork chops, and poured the rest of the bottle of sauce on top. Cooked it for less than a half hour, turning and coating. OMGoodness, it was sooo yummy!!

I liked that I cooked it in the smaller pan because everything was close in, didn't have the sauce running to unused parts of the pan! When I first poured, it sizzled!!

Even hubby said he would eat it again!

VA

WOW!

Wow, that sounds delicious! I love using my nonstick skillet for cooking, it makes everything so much easier. And using half a bottle of sauce for just 6 pork chops is a great idea, I'll have to try that next time. It's always a win when even the hubby approves of the meal. Thanks for sharing your recipe, I'll definitely be giving it a try!

, thank you for sharing your delicious pork chop recipe using our ULT Chili Pepper Sauce! It sounds absolutely mouthwatering and I can't wait to try it myself. I agree, using a smaller pan is a great idea to keep everything close together and prevent the sauce from running. I'm glad your husband enjoyed it too! Our ULT Chili Pepper Sauce is a versatile and flavorful addition to any dish. Happy cooking!

What is chili pepper sauce made of?

Chili pepper sauce is typically made with a combination of chili peppers, vinegar, salt, and other spices or ingredients for added flavor. The exact ingredients can vary between brands or homemade recipes.

How spicy is chili pepper sauce?

The level of spiciness in chili pepper sauce can vary greatly depending on the type and amount of peppers used. Some chili pepper sauces may be mild and suitable for those who do not enjoy spicy foods, while others may be extremely hot and only suitable for those who can handle a lot of heat.

What dishes can I use chili pepper sauce in?

Chili pepper sauce can be used in a variety of dishes, including stir-fries, marinades, dips, and sauces. It can also be used as a condiment to add some heat to your favorite dishes.

Is chili pepper sauce gluten-free?

Many brands of chili pepper sauce are gluten-free, but it is always important to check the label or ingredients list to be sure. Some brands may use gluten-containing ingredients, such as wheat-based vinegar, in their sauce.

How should I store chili pepper sauce?

Chili pepper sauce should be stored in a cool, dry place, such as a pantry or cupboard. It can also be stored in the refrigerator, which may help prolong its shelf life. Once opened, it is best to store chili pepper sauce in the refrigerator and use it within a few months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies