• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ugh Missed Half Price Conf by 1 Minute

In summary, Sharisse was Cursed with missing half price conference by 1 minute and her computer saying it was submitted at 4/15/08 at 1200am. She is very frustrated and sorry.
momoftwins
UGH!!!!!!!!!!! Well I submitted my last show tonight but my computer said it was submitted at 4/15/08 at 1200am!!!!! UGH! I missed half price conference by 1 minute!!!! I am so peeved!!!!!

OH NO!!! Sorry!!!!

Oh Sharisse, I am so sorry. How frustrating :(

YIKES!!!! What a bummer! I'm so sorry!
(((HUGS)))

That stinks... So sorry! (((HUGS)))

I'd call HO and see if there is anything they can do for you. That's crazy! So sorry!!

Remember, whatever it is, it needs to be Chicago time. here in Maryland, I don't need to have things submitted until 1am but people on west coast is 10pm.

This is what I have been told

:chef:

She's in Nebraska; same time as Chicago.
So sorry that happened Sharisse!

So Sorry!! :(

Man I thought I had it bad being only $400 away from it.

Sorry that happened to you! :(

Oh, that really hurts! I always have the fear that I will get stuck submitting last minute and I'll have a timing issue too. So sorry! {{{{hugs}}}}

pampchefrhondab said:
I'd call HO and see if there is anything they can do for you. That's crazy! So sorry!!

I was talking to a cluster mate this morning and she said the same thing - I told her it isn't going to matter it is received by the time it says. Well I took a chance and called them anyway. To my luck my computer is a little faster time wise than home office and they show my show was received on the
14th! I was estatic! YEAH!!! The gal I was talking to said she believes it is based on the time that your show starts transmitting. I know it was before midnight when I started transmitting but showed 1200am when it showed success!

Thanks for all the hugs ladies!!! Now to just figure out the rest of how to go to conference (babysitter, etc for my twins).

Fantastic news Sharisse! I know you are relieved to hear that.

That is awesome! Last night I sat down and figured out I was only $146 away from 1/2 conference registration. My DH was like no way, I have $140 in my pocket. :)

I was suprised to see how close I really was.

Congrat's to all who achieved the incentive!

pamperedpals said:
That is awesome! Last night I sat down and figured out I was only $146 away from 1/2 conference registration. My DH was like no way, I have $140 in my pocket. :)

I was suprised to see how close I really was.

Congrat's to all who achieved the incentive!

Would it have been worth it to actually spend the $140 in your husband's pocket to get half off though? LOL Then you would have spent $240 on a $200 registration! ha ha

WAHOO FOR YOU SHARISSE! I'm so happy for you!

chefsteph07 said:
Would it have been worth it to actually spend the $140 in your husband's pocket to get half off though? LOL Then you would have spent $240 on a $200 registration! ha ha
Yeah, but then she'd have products too - sorta like a two for one deal. Good deal if she actually NEEDS products! LOL If not, then maybe not such a good deal. Somehow I feel like I'm channeling Howie Mandell right now.

Glad it worked out for you, Sharisse. I was $750 away from 1/2 off and one catalog show to submit. She ended up not being ready and she was no where near having $750 in sales. I was surprised and pleased to even be that close. The first half of March was much better for me.

I am sorry that you missed it.

So awesome that it worked out for you!! What wave are you in?

I was pretty bummed that I missed it. I was this close...only $1800 away!:D

StacieB said:
So awesome that it worked out for you!! What wave are you in?

Stacie - I am in Wave 2 this year. It was suppose to be Wave 3 but our exec has a conflict with wave 3 so it is wave 2 for us! UGH! Oh well - just get to hear the news that much sooner! LOL! Hopefully I can get a sitter worked out!

Related to Ugh Missed Half Price Conf by 1 Minute

1. What is the "Ugh Missed Half Price Conf by 1 Minute" sale?

The "Ugh Missed Half Price Conf by 1 Minute" sale is a limited-time promotion where certain items from Pampered Chef are available at a 50% discount for a short period of time.

2. How long does the "Ugh Missed Half Price Conf by 1 Minute" sale last?

The exact duration of the sale may vary, but typically it lasts for 24 hours or until the designated items are sold out.

3. How can I be notified about the "Ugh Missed Half Price Conf by 1 Minute" sale?

You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to receive notifications about upcoming sales, including the "Ugh Missed Half Price Conf by 1 Minute" sale.

4. Can I still purchase items at half price if I miss the sale by 1 minute?

Unfortunately, the discount is only valid during the specified time period and cannot be applied after the sale has ended.

5. Are all Pampered Chef products eligible for the "Ugh Missed Half Price Conf by 1 Minute" sale?

No, only select items will be available at half price during the sale. These items will be clearly marked on our website and in our promotional materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies