• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Direct Sales Businesses: Can You Successfully Juggle Both?

In summary, there is a conversation about whether or not it is possible to successfully run two direct selling businesses at the same time. Some people have experience with doing so, while others believe it is too difficult to give full attention to both. There are also rules within certain companies that prohibit being involved with other direct selling businesses. Ultimately, it seems to be a personal decision based on individual abilities and priorities.
WLMcCoy
Does anyone do another DS business along with Pampered Chef? I met a lady who does Mary Kay and Longaberger.. Just thought it was interesting..

I don't know if I could keep 2 different business seperate.. haha

Last edited:
My Mom sells Avon.. which I love.But some people do not care for it.

I have a friend who does Stampin Up and Tastefully Simple.
I however have enwoough trouble keeping one business straight...let alone two.

Personally....everyone I have ever met that does PC along with another direct sell business ALWAYS has trouble keeping them both going. It is too much IMO...

But I am sure there are some very organized people who can pull it off, but I have never met one.

The only thing is if you get to director.. you can't be involved with another DS business. PC rules...

I do Longaberger and PC. I have no troubles at all.

I do two also and have no trouble at all. I dont interact the two as I know thats against the rules.. but I had about 3 friends/family members that had no intereset in helping me start my pc business but did hold a party for my other one.. so it kinda evens out.

My feeling is that if you are working two business you can't give fully succeed in either. Now if you are a hobbyist I guess it wouldn't matter so it really is an individual decision. I know someone who sells at least 4 different products but she is concentrating mostly on one right now. She told me she is thinking of phasing out of the others because it's getting to be too much. She said most people run when they see her coming but a few like that they can get the different products in one place.

i could not imagine doing 2 DS businesses! that would be too much! i don't think you could fully grow either... unless one was just a hobby...

1. How do I get started with a direct sales business?

To get started with a direct sales business, you will need to find a company that aligns with your interests and values. You can then reach out to a consultant or representative of that company to learn more about the business opportunity and how to join. Many companies also have online sign-up options.

2. What are the benefits of joining a direct sales business?

There are several benefits to joining a direct sales business, including the ability to work from home, flexible hours, and the potential to earn a significant income. You also have the support of a larger company and a team of fellow consultants, making it a great option for those who enjoy networking and building relationships.

3. Do I need to have sales experience to be successful in a direct sales business?

No, you do not need to have previous sales experience to be successful in a direct sales business. Many companies provide their consultants with training and resources to help them succeed. It is more important to have a passion for the products and good communication skills.

4. How do I market and promote my direct sales business?

There are many ways to market and promote your direct sales business, including social media, hosting parties or events, and word of mouth. Many companies also provide their consultants with marketing materials and strategies to help them reach a wider audience.

5. Can I have more than one direct sales business?

While it is possible to have multiple direct sales businesses, it is not recommended. It can be challenging to maintain a strong presence and be successful in multiple companies at once. It is best to focus on one business and give it your full attention to maximize your potential for success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Donna Marie