• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey Mini-Burgers: A Delicious Alternative!

In summary, Turkey Mini-Burgers are easy to make by mixing ground turkey with desired seasonings and cooking on a grill or stovetop for 4-5 minutes per side. Other types of ground meat can be substituted, and the burgers can be made ahead of time and frozen. Popular toppings include avocado, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese, and the burgers can also be baked in the oven at 375°F for 20 minutes.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Went to some a cluster meeting for additional training last night.
we made the Mini-cheese burgers, we used ground turkey. They we OUTSTANDING!!!

thought I would post an alternative to the beef. :chef::D

I did the same with the turkey when I made them here at home the first time! I love them!

I'm having issues with this recipe. All I can think of is the burgers we had in high school that came out on a sheet pan.. they were gray and didn't have any sort of charred/yummy taste to them...
They're sort of reminding me of White Castle burgers and I can't stand those! Blech :yuck:

I want to try them. I am hoping they are like Krystal's b/c I love those! I hope to try some on the new SB recipes this weekend.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you attended a cluster meeting for additional training and had a great time making the Mini-cheese burgers. It's always fun to try new recipes and I'm sure the ground turkey was a delicious alternative to beef. I would love to hear more about your experience and any other tips or tricks you learned at the meeting. Keep up the great work! :chef::D

Related to Turkey Mini-Burgers: A Delicious Alternative!

1. Are Turkey Mini-Burgers difficult to make?

No, Turkey Mini-Burgers are actually quite easy to make. Simply mix ground turkey with your desired seasonings and form into mini patties. Cook on a grill or stovetop for about 4-5 minutes on each side.

2. Can I use other types of ground meat for these mini-burgers?

Yes, you can substitute ground chicken, beef, or even vegetarian ground meat for the turkey in this recipe. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Can I make Turkey Mini-Burgers ahead of time and freeze them?

Yes, you can make these mini-burgers ahead of time and freeze them for later use. Simply place the formed patties on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze until solid. Then, transfer the frozen burgers to a freezer-safe container or bag.

4. What are some good toppings for Turkey Mini-Burgers?

Some popular toppings for these mini-burgers include avocado, sliced tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese. You can also experiment with different sauces and condiments, such as BBQ sauce, honey mustard, or ranch dressing.

5. Can I cook Turkey Mini-Burgers in the oven?

Yes, you can bake these mini-burgers in the oven at 375°F for about 20 minutes, flipping halfway through. This is a great option for when you are making a large batch of burgers at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • riggs62
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies