• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tucson Wedding Expo: Seeking Consultant Partner

In summary, the Tucson Wedding Expo is a popular event for engaged couples to find everything they need for their wedding. To become a consultant partner for the expo, you must first be a registered consultant with Pampered Chef and then apply to be a vendor. The benefits of being a consultant partner include showcasing and selling products to a targeted audience and networking opportunities. The cost varies depending on booth size and location. All Pampered Chef products can be showcased and sold at the expo as long as they are relevant and approved by the organizers.
angelface107
Does anyone know of a consultant in Tucson, AZ that might want to team up to do a wedding expo everyother month? It's $50 for the month you do the expo.... please email me off list if you know anyone. [email protected]

How did u find out about the wedding expos near you?

You can usually go online and type in wedding expos, shows, fairs or events and put your approximate location in...that is how I have been looking for them...

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! I found a website for the St. Louis Bride and Groom website, called them, and got the gig! I am so excited!!! This is huge here. It takes place twice a year with over 4,000 brides and 3,000 guests that come through. Plus, I get right of refusal for all of their events. Thanks for the help. I can't wait!!

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would love to team up with you for the wedding expo in Tucson. I have experience in doing expos and I am confident that we can make a great team. Please email me at [insert email address] and we can discuss further details. Looking forward to working with you!

Related to Tucson Wedding Expo: Seeking Consultant Partner

1. What is the Tucson Wedding Expo?

The Tucson Wedding Expo is a popular event where couples can find everything they need for their upcoming wedding, from vendors and venues to inspiration and ideas.

2. How can I become a consultant partner for the Tucson Wedding Expo?

To become a consultant partner for the Tucson Wedding Expo, you must first be a registered consultant with Pampered Chef. Once you are a consultant, you can apply to be a vendor at the Tucson Wedding Expo.

3. What are the benefits of being a consultant partner for the Tucson Wedding Expo?

Being a consultant partner for the Tucson Wedding Expo allows you to showcase and sell your products to a targeted audience of engaged couples. It also provides networking opportunities with other vendors and exposure for your business.

4. How much does it cost to be a consultant partner for the Tucson Wedding Expo?

The cost to be a consultant partner for the Tucson Wedding Expo varies depending on the size and location of your booth. Please contact us for more information and pricing details.

5. Can I showcase and sell any Pampered Chef products at the Tucson Wedding Expo?

Yes, as long as the products are relevant to the theme of the expo and approved by the event organizers. We recommend showcasing wedding-themed products or products that can be used for wedding gifts or favors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies