• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Reach Hostess; Hoping to Reach $6000 in Sales

In summary, to reach your hostess and discuss her party, you can try contacting her directly, asking mutual friends, or using social media. To encourage her to reach $6000 in sales, offer incentives and tips. You can track her progress using the Pampered Chef app or online dashboard. If she's struggling, offer to help with ideas or host a virtual party. Even if she doesn't reach $6000, you can still earn rewards through the tiered system.
Jennie4PC
I have been trying to call one of my hostesses to see how everything is going for her show and I havent been able to get ahold of her so I emailed her to see if she recieved the packet and everything she did but she has to reschedule for Jan I am so bummed I am still on my way to 3000 in sales since I have a show tonigh and it shoud be a big one and a show closing tomorrow (for Nov) and that will be at least 600 in sales I also have 3 kitchen shows a fundraiser and 3 catalog shows I would love to make the 6000 mark but I dont see that happening.

Well look on the bright side, you have a booking for January. I'd just love to reach $3000 in sales in one month. The highest month I ever had since joining in Feb. was $2600 in May. So I think you are doing good, better than lost of us lol.

Try to reschedule her EARLY in December--that way you can still get the Dec incentive!

She asked for Jan so I did get her on my calander as a definite booking I have several people that asked me to call them at the beggining of Nov for Dec so I am hoping that works out for the Dec promotion

Good Luck Im sure it will work out:)
Im going on my 3ss month and a little nervous because I only have 3 shows and acouple of outside orders. I had 2 parties resch for Dec.

Karen Gibb
Consultant #492303

Related to Trying to Reach Hostess; Hoping to Reach $6000 in Sales

1. How can I reach my hostess to discuss her party?

In order to reach your hostess, you can try calling or texting her directly, sending her an email, or reaching out through social media. You can also ask mutual friends or family members if they have any contact information for her.

2. What is the best way to encourage my hostess to reach $6000 in sales?

The best way to encourage your hostess to reach $6000 in sales is to offer incentives and rewards for achieving this goal. You can also provide her with tips and tricks for promoting her party and reaching out to potential guests.

3. How can I track my hostess' sales progress towards $6000?

You can track your hostess' sales progress by using the Pampered Chef consultant app or by checking your online dashboard. These tools will show you the total sales for the party and how close your hostess is to reaching $6000.

4. What should I do if my hostess is having trouble reaching $6000 in sales?

If your hostess is having trouble reaching $6000 in sales, you can offer to help her brainstorm ideas for promoting her party, provide her with additional resources and materials, or offer to host a virtual party to help boost her sales.

5. Is it possible to still earn rewards if my hostess doesn't reach $6000 in sales?

Yes, it is still possible to earn rewards even if your hostess doesn't reach $6000 in sales. Pampered Chef offers a tiered rewards system, so even if your hostess doesn't reach the highest tier, you can still earn rewards based on the total sales for the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie