• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Figure Out What to Wear When I Walk as a New Director...

G
Gagescorpages
I am thinking Black dress pants with black heels (so I can change into comfy shoes after) but I can't figure out what type of shirt/blouse/top to wear.
Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Help me to not be too boring and "safe".
:D

Cheryl, Linda, Carrie: What are you guys thinking??

Do you have a Chico's anywhere near you? That is where I purchased my "stage" outfit two years ago. They have beautiful clothes.

Ooooooooooh! Good idea!!
Yes...I believe there is one about 15 minutes away.
GREAT idea!
Thank you!

I answered you over on your CS thread, but here's what I'm wearing: Black or Navy dress pants, with a spring sweater set (silk blend tank with 3/4 sleeve sweater) and nice heels.

I answered on CS too :)
I do want to know if they tell us which day, anyone?

Koolotus said:
I answered on CS too :)
I do want to know if they tell us which day, anyone?

Always has been the last day of conference. It is the same day as the New Director Breakfast.

Thank you!!
I thought that was the first day.
I am so confused :)

I wore dresses ever time I walked stage in the past (director and TPC). This year I think I am going to go with slacks and a pretty top. I am trying to pack as lightly as possible this year and make my outfits as mix-n-matchable as possible.

But for you walking as a new director - you need to wear what makes you feel as pretty and special as possible because this is a HUGE milestone!!!

I have no idea what I am going to wear for the TPC walk. Anyone know which day it is???? I have to lead a workshop on Day 2 and if I have to walk that day it could get interesting....I wore a dress when I walked as Director.

Related to Trying to Figure Out What to Wear When I Walk as a New Director...

1. What is the dress code for a new director?

The dress code for a new director can vary depending on the company or industry. It is best to ask for guidance from a superior or HR representative. However, in general, it is always safe to dress professionally and in a way that reflects the company's values.

2. Is it appropriate to wear all black as a new director?

Wearing all black can be a safe and professional choice for a new director. However, it is important to add some personal style and flair to avoid looking too boring or bland. Consider adding a pop of color with accessories or incorporating different textures in your outfit.

3. Should I prioritize comfort or style when choosing my outfit?

As a new director, it is important to strike a balance between comfort and style. While you want to feel comfortable and confident in your outfit, it is also important to dress professionally and make a good first impression. Consider bringing a pair of comfortable shoes to change into after your walk if you are planning on wearing heels.

4. What type of shirt/blouse/top is appropriate for a new director?

A button-down shirt, blouse, or tailored top are all appropriate options for a new director. Avoid anything too revealing or casual, and opt for neutral or muted colors. You can also add some interest with patterns, texture, or statement jewelry.

5. How can I add personality to my outfit without being too "out there"?

Adding personality to your outfit can be as simple as incorporating your personal style into your outfit. This can be done through statement accessories, a pop of color or pattern, or incorporating a unique piece such as a blazer or jacket. Just be mindful to still dress professionally and in line with the company's values.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • smart2cook