• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Try Our Delicious One Pot Pasta Recipe with Fresh Tomatoes | Easy & Creamy

In summary, you will need 8 oz of pasta, 2 cups of diced fresh tomatoes, 1 cup of heavy cream, 1 cup of chicken or vegetable broth, 1 diced onion, 3 cloves of minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to make the One Pot Pasta Recipe. You can use any type of pasta, but short and sturdy ones like penne or rotini are recommended for best results. To make this recipe vegetarian, substitute the chicken broth with vegetable broth and use a plant-based alternative for the heavy cream. You can also add other vegetables of your choice, just adjust the cooking time accordingly. While this recipe is best enjoyed fresh, it
DebPC
Staff member
Has anyone made this and substituted cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half added later in the cooking time for the sundried ones? I'm doing that tonite and just wondered.

Nope - haven't done that, but when I make it I ALWAYS do the Morrocan Rub variation.
I LOVE it!
I think I'll make it tonight. YUM!! :D

I have only made it with sun-dried tomatoes too, but I think I would like to try the fresh tomatoes instead. And I like the Morrocan spice idea...I'll have to try that!

I always use cherry tomatoes, thus I sell many tomatoe knifes. The cherry tomatoes are much cleaner for the guest to cut and they taste great! You can pick them up for under $2.00.

Darcy

Thanks guys! I'm also adding some cooked chicken.

So it tastes ok with the fresh tomatoes? I'm not used to Sundried tomatoes and I wasn't really sure if I liked it or not. I'm not a huge tomato fan anyway...but I think I might like fresh instead..

I don't use tomatoes at all (not a big fan of the taste of either in it), just cut up a bunch of baby carrots. I use are garlic oil for the sauteing.

Mine turned out great. I added half the garlic- we don't like alot. And a bunch of halved grape tomatoes about 5 minutes from the end. It was very good. I loved the fact that you cook the pasta right in the same pot and don't have to drain.

LOL. We double the garlic!! :D

Related to Try Our Delicious One Pot Pasta Recipe with Fresh Tomatoes | Easy & Creamy

1. What ingredients do I need to make the One Pot Pasta Recipe?

To make our delicious One Pot Pasta Recipe with Fresh Tomatoes, you will need 8 oz of pasta, 2 cups of diced fresh tomatoes, 1 cup of heavy cream, 1 cup of chicken or vegetable broth, 1 diced onion, 3 cloves of minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. Can I use a different type of pasta for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta you prefer for this recipe. However, keep in mind that the cooking time may vary depending on the type of pasta you use. We recommend using a short and sturdy pasta like penne or rotini for best results.

3. How do I make this recipe vegetarian?

To make this recipe vegetarian, simply substitute the chicken broth with vegetable broth. You can also omit the heavy cream and use a plant-based alternative like coconut cream or cashew cream for a creamy texture.

4. Can I add other vegetables to this recipe?

Absolutely! This recipe is very versatile and you can add any additional vegetables of your choice. Some great options include bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, or spinach. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly for the added vegetables.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

While this recipe is best enjoyed fresh, you can make it ahead of time and reheat it before serving. Just keep in mind that the pasta may absorb some of the liquid when reheated, so you may need to add a bit of broth or cream to adjust the consistency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heather223
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies