• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Icontact Editing: HTML Code Issue | April Newsletter

In summary, to edit your iContact email, log into your iContact account, go to the "Messages" tab, and click on the "Edit" button for the desired email. If you are unable to edit the email, check with your team or account administrator for editing permissions. To change the font or font size, use the formatting options or pre-designed styles in the email editor. You can also edit your iContact email on a mobile device by using the iContact app. To add images or videos, click on the "Insert" tab and choose the appropriate option. You can upload your own media or choose from the iContact library.
deanna_g
So, I went to edit my April newsletter in iContact (and I've tried all three browsers I have on my computer....Safari, Chrome, and Firefox...Firefox is the one that I usually use with the old editor with no problem) and I just get the html code, which doesn't really help me a bunch. )-: Anyone else having issues?

Nevermind....it's working now. Must have been a glitch.

1. How do I edit my iContact email?

To edit your iContact email, log into your iContact account and go to the "Messages" tab. Find the email you want to edit and click on the "Edit" button. This will take you to the email editor where you can make any necessary changes.

2. Why can't I edit my email in iContact?

If you are unable to edit your email in iContact, it is possible that the email was created by someone else and you do not have editing permissions. Check with your team or account administrator to see if they can grant you the necessary permissions.

3. How do I change the font or font size in my iContact email?

To change the font or font size in your iContact email, highlight the text you want to change and then use the formatting options at the top of the email editor. You can also use the "Styles" tab to choose from pre-designed font and style options.

4. Can I edit my iContact email on my mobile device?

Yes, you can edit your iContact email on your mobile device by downloading the iContact app. Simply log in to your account on the app and you will be able to access and edit your emails on the go.

5. How do I add images or videos to my iContact email?

To add images or videos to your iContact email, click on the "Insert" tab in the email editor and choose the "Image" or "Video" option. You can then upload your own images or videos or choose from the iContact library.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyDare
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl