• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Troubleshooting: How to Fix the unserialize() Error on Your Website

A
Admin Greg
Anyone receiving this error message at the top of a page?
Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in [path]/global.php(400) : eval()'d code on line 131

No, not today.

No but I noticed that I seem to get the error (although I am not positive it's exactly the one you posted) whenever someone puts their email in a post. That has just been for the last month or so. Before that we could see the posts with emails in them like any other post.

I have and I agree with Beth it seems to happen when there is an email in the message.

Yup, it is the email that Sheila implanted.

Related to Troubleshooting: How to Fix the unserialize() Error on Your Website

1. What does the unserialize() error mean?

The unserialize() error means that there is an issue with converting a string or array into a PHP object. This can happen when trying to access and display data from a database or external source.

2. Why am I receiving this error message?

You are receiving this error message because the unserialize() function is not able to properly convert the data into an object. This could be due to incorrect formatting of the data or a mismatch in the data type.

3. How can I fix the unserialize() error?

To fix the unserialize() error, you can try the following steps:

• Check the formatting of the data to ensure it is in the correct format for the unserialize() function.
  • Make sure that the data being passed into the function is a string and not an array.
  • If the data is coming from a database, verify that the data type is correct in the database and matches the data type expected by the unserialize() function.
  • If the error is occurring on a specific line of code, double check that line for any syntax errors or typos.

4. Can I prevent this error from happening in the future?

Yes, you can prevent this error from happening in the future by ensuring that all data being passed into the unserialize() function is in the correct format and data type. It is also important to regularly check for any errors or warnings in your code to catch and fix them early on.

5. Is there a specific scenario where this error may occur?

This error can occur in various scenarios, but it is commonly seen when trying to unserialize data from a database or external source. It can also occur when attempting to unserialize data that was previously serialized with incorrect formatting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956