• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with HO? 34 Minute Wait for Technical Support

In summary, some people are having trouble getting through to the HO and some people are having trouble getting orders to download. The HO is having trouble with P3 and is trying to figure out what is wrong. There are separate techies for P3 and the new website.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Is anyone else having troubles getting through to the HO? I'm having P3 issues in which it won't pull in my show and online orders even after doing manual updates and re-booting etc. I've literally been waiting for over 34 minutes to talk to technical support

I haven't even bothered to try calling. I'm totally deflated with this whole situation.

I just waited a long time too just to be told they're still working on the issues. Someone from customer service even answered and said I should tell her and she'd try to help. I knew I needed tech because of what the issue is and then waited again forever.The issues are overwhelming. Mine and several others are in the developers hands right now. I definitely would call tech support if your issue is major (Brenda stay on the line) or urgent but otherwise we should avoid calling tech. Email [email protected] or email tech support if it's not new web related. They are reading all the emails and they are working on it all. They are being so patient with us. They know that we are worried and upset. They are doing everything they can to get things right as soon as they can.

I don't have access to the new web yet. I'm calling with a P3 issue. It won't pull in my fundraiser show thus making it impossible to import online orders. I thought maybe the wait would be shorter for p3..... Guess I'm wrong. lol

vanscootin said:
I haven't even bothered to try calling. I'm totally deflated with this whole situation.

I'm in the same boat. I can't even log onto the new website and there's no way I'm going to call tech support for that little issue.

Sticking with P3 until I have to change. Then I can worry about getting on the "new improved" system. (Did that drip enough sarcasm!?!)

I finally got 1st show ready to go in the NEW website... yes, I know the count down is on... it has been like a horror show! Hit the submit button and one credit card can't be processed! Grrrrrrrr! After all this to get it in by the 15th and I am STUCK! Lesson to be learned! Don't plan on closing your shows at the last minute!

I swear I'm going to burn up all of my minutes being on terminal hold! I have a TON of orders to place for my fundraiser and I'm afraid that I'm going to have to manually enter each one of the orders placed via my website. My website states that I created the show in P3 on May 14, when in fact I created it May 1st which is odd. I've got people placing online orders, so I know the show is "live" out there in the world wide web.When I sync with PWS in P3, it doesn't pull up this dang fundraiser!I've even emailed HO requesting a call back or SOMETHING to help me out. I realize tech support is tied up with the new website, but there are lots of us that still don't have access to it and are still using P3. I would hope that there are separate techies held back for P3 specifically.

Brenda, I manually entered shows on my pws then on p3 for a year and a half before I knew what the "create show in p3" button on the website was all about and how to make it show up. I never had a problem with getting orders from pws to p3 even though I hadn't sync'd them. So perhaps you could just enter the fundraiser in manually in p3 and then click the button to get your pws orders.

pchockeymom said:
Brenda, I manually entered shows on my pws then on p3 for a year and a half before I knew what the "create show in p3" button on the website was all about and how to make it show up. I never had a problem with getting orders from pws to p3 even though I hadn't sync'd them. So perhaps you could just enter the fundraiser in manually in p3 and then click the button to get your pws orders.

Ha! I never did figure out that button and I'm pretty tech savvy. It just never seemed to do anything. I always set them up in P3, then set them up in my PWS and was always able to get the orders to download.

Ruth, the ultimate thing for me to do would be just to re create a show on my website and then re-create it in P3. The problem is that when I created the show on May 1 on my website I sent that link to over 200 people and I have orders coming in from people using that direct link to the show. When I tell P3 to sync with my website it doesn't even recognize that I have this particular show created. So this means that I cannot tell P3 to pull in all of these online orders.I was on the phone with home office for over an hour last night and they had me run diagnostics and they even created fake shows on my website and I could get P3 to pull those in but still not my fundraiser. I have them stumped on this issue!The guy i spoke to is sending this issue to a different department and said it could take up to 48 hours to resolve it.

Have you tried it though? If it doesn't work then it doesn't work. But you never know!

Those poor tech guys...they have their hands full.

Tried what? creating a new show? Yes. The tech guys and I both created 'fake' shows last night on my website and they synced just fine to my P3. The fundraiser show I created has its own unique identifier just like any other show. Once someone places an online order, it's supposed to sync with P3. This fundraiser show is not doing this. I have outside orders that I can't pull in automatically. Yes, I can recreate the fundraiser show in my P3, and then MANUALLY re-enter all of my outside orders and I'm afraid that is what HO is going to tell me to do just that. I'm hoping they can fix the problem somehow so that I don't have to do that. I'm guessing I'm not making much sense?

What I mean is to just input the fundraiser info to set up manually in p3 (not all the orders, just the set up info), then click the button to get your online orders. I have done so many shows that were not sync'd and had no problem getting the orders. Of course, when you click the button to get the orders from pws, if your fundraiser doesn't show up as an option to pick, then you're screwed.

Ruth
That is exactly what I did, which is why I'm whining! My P3 does not acknowledge my website orders at all. As far as P3 is concerned, there is no fundraiser show out there.Screwed... not even a kiss! lol Let's hope that tech guys at HO are able to come up with something. He kept telling me that he was stumped because everything appeared to be running fine after several rounds of diagnostics.

Related to Trouble with HO? 34 Minute Wait for Technical Support

What is "34 Minutes and Counting"?

"34 Minutes and Counting" is a cookbook featuring quick and easy recipes that can be made in just 34 minutes or less. It is designed to help busy individuals and families prepare delicious and healthy meals in a short amount of time.

Who is the author of "34 Minutes and Counting"?

The author of "34 Minutes and Counting" is a team of Pampered Chef consultants who have compiled their favorite quick and easy recipes for this cookbook.

Are the recipes in "34 Minutes and Counting" healthy?

Yes, the recipes in "34 Minutes and Counting" are specifically chosen to be healthy and balanced, using fresh ingredients and minimal processed foods. They are also portion-controlled to help with maintaining a healthy diet.

Are the recipes in "34 Minutes and Counting" suitable for special diets?

While "34 Minutes and Counting" does not focus on any specific dietary restrictions, many of the recipes can be easily adapted to fit different dietary needs. For example, there are vegetarian and gluten-free options, and recipes can be modified to be dairy-free or low-sodium.

Can I purchase "34 Minutes and Counting" directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, "34 Minutes and Counting" can be purchased through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. It is also available for purchase through select retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcjodih