• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Signing in to CC: Page Cannot be Displayed

In summary, if you are getting a "Page Cannot be Displayed" error when trying to sign in to CC, it could be due to a slow or unstable internet connection, browser issues, or server maintenance. Please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies before contacting customer service for further assistance. This issue is not common with CC and is most likely specific to your account or device. You can access CC on your mobile device through a web browser, but using a computer is recommended for the best experience. If you are able to sign in to other websites but experiencing trouble with CC, the issue may be specific to the site. The time it takes to fix a "Page Cannot be Displayed" error can vary,
ncpamperedchef
Just tried to sign on to CC, and got Page Cannot be Displayed. I can get on PC home page but can't sign in. Anyone else having this trouble?

I did have that happening yesterdayI did experience the same thing when I tried to log on yestereday. It happened over and over and over again. Finally I tried different ways of accessing the website until I received the home page that asks me for the country I am in and the language I read. Once I went through that process, all was fine. I just tried the different ones right now and I never received the country/language version of the home page. I was able to log in just fine this morning.

I hope I haven't confused you.

Hey there, I haven't personally experienced this issue but it sounds like there might be a problem with the website. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser? It could also be a temporary server issue, so you may want to try again later. If the problem persists, you could also reach out to the website's customer support for further assistance. Hope you're able to get back on CC soon!

1. Why am I getting a "Page Cannot be Displayed" error when trying to sign in to CC?

There could be several reasons why you are experiencing this error. It could be due to a slow or unstable internet connection, browser issues, or server maintenance. Please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies before trying again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. Is this a common issue with CC or is it just happening to me?

This issue is not common with CC and is most likely specific to your account or device. Please try troubleshooting steps such as clearing your browser's cache and cookies or trying a different browser before contacting customer service for further assistance.

3. Can I access CC on my mobile device?

Yes, CC can be accessed on your mobile device through a web browser. However, we recommend using a computer for the best experience as some features may not be fully optimized for mobile devices.

4. I am able to sign in to other websites, why am I having trouble with CC?

The issue may be specific to CC and not your internet or device. Please try the troubleshooting steps mentioned above and if the issue persists, contact customer service for further assistance.

5. How long does it usually take to fix a "Page Cannot be Displayed" error?

The time it takes to fix this error may vary depending on the cause of the issue. If it is a server maintenance or outage, it may take a few hours. If it is a browser or device issue, it can be resolved by following the troubleshooting steps. If the issue persists, please contact customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • ChefLaurel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchefrhondab