• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Placing Orders on My Website - Anyone Else Having Issues?

In summary, the conversation revolved around customers experiencing difficulties with placing orders on the website. The speaker had personally not experienced any issues but has received multiple complaints from customers. They are currently seeking assistance from the tech team and suggest clearing browser cache as a possible solution. The website's ease of use has backfired and caused frustration for both the speaker and their customers.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I had a customer just call me very irrate saying that none of her guest can placer orders on my website. She said one person got all the way to check out and before she could enter her CC the order disappeared and said that it is complete. Now she want me to find the order. I am on hold with the tech guys now, but anybody else experiencing problems with their website?

I had a customer last week who got all the way through and then it would not take her CC. Thankfully she called her order in instead but I havn't had anyone else call me.

I just had a host tell me one of her guests was trying to get to the online catalog and couldn't. All it would take her to was a screen for booking a party so I told her to email me the order.. but her guest can't even view the catalog online... ugh...

I'm a little ticked myself...every outside order from one of my shows on my PWS has had trouble. I've had 6 people call trying to order from a show and it won't work. I've run out of excuses!
To make matters worse, it is a Lia Sophia Lady who was entertaining the idea of signing...now she isn't b/c all of her friends had so much trouble! :grumpy: The "ease of the website" I talked about totally backfired! I'm very frustrated...can you tell?:mad:

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your customer is having trouble placing orders on your website. I can understand how frustrating that must be for both you and your customer. I haven't personally experienced any issues with my website, but I'm glad you're reaching out to the tech team for assistance. They should be able to help you locate the missing order and resolve any issues with the checkout process. In the meantime, you may want to suggest that your customer try clearing their browser's cache and cookies, as that can sometimes help with technical difficulties. I hope everything gets sorted out quickly for you and your customer. Best of luck!

1. Why am I having trouble placing orders on your website?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble placing orders on our website. It could be due to technical issues, such as a slow internet connection or server problems. It could also be due to incorrect information entered or an expired payment method. Please try again or contact our customer service for assistance.

2. Is anyone else experiencing issues with placing orders on your website?

We apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. Our website may be undergoing maintenance or experiencing high traffic, which could cause issues with placing orders. Please try again later or contact our customer service for further assistance.

3. How can I fix the problem with placing orders on your website?

If you are experiencing difficulties with placing orders, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and make sure you have a stable internet connection. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I place an order over the phone if I am having trouble with your website?

Yes, you can place an order over the phone by contacting our customer service. They will be happy to assist you with placing your order and ensuring it is processed correctly.

5. Will I still receive the same promotions and discounts if I place an order over the phone?

Yes, our customer service representatives will honor any current promotions or discounts that are available on our website when you place an order over the phone. Please mention the specific promotion or discount you would like to apply to your order when speaking with our representative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • jenniferlynne