• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Placing Individual Order for Pink Paring Knives

In summary, the cost of the Pink Paring Knives is $12.50 each. They come with a satisfaction guarantee and can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The Pink Paring Knives are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. They can be purchased individually and have a comfortable grip for various cutting and peeling techniques.
cochef
Gold Member
I am trying to place an individual order for the pink paring knives and it is telling me they are not available :cry: Am I doing something wrong?

I figured out the date thing but now it is telling I can't order them on a personal order - WHY NOT:mad:

You can only put them through as an individual order now.

Today will be the last day too, right? Isn't the 15th of the month the cut off for the past month's specials?

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble placing an order for the pink paring knives. It's possible that they may be out of stock at the moment. Have you tried reaching out to your consultant for assistance? They may be able to check the availability and help you place the order. If not, you can also contact customer service for further assistance. I hope you're able to get your hands on those knives soon!

Related to Trouble Placing Individual Order for Pink Paring Knives

What is the cost of the Pink Paring Knives?

The cost of the Pink Paring Knives is $12.50 each.

Do the Pink Paring Knives come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your Pink Paring Knives, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Are the Pink Paring Knives dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pink Paring Knives are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan.

Can I purchase the Pink Paring Knives individually?

Yes, the Pink Paring Knives can be purchased individually. They are not sold in sets like some of our other products.

Is there a specific way to hold and use the Pink Paring Knives?

The Pink Paring Knives have a comfortable grip and can be used in various ways. We recommend holding the handle firmly and using a rocking motion to cut and peel fruits and vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies