• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Finding Wedding Registry Info - Help Needed!

In summary, to find a couple's wedding registry on Pampered Chef, go to the "Registry" tab on the website and enter the couple's names or event date and location in the search bar. If you can't find the registry, double-check the spelling and try searching by the consultant's name. You can also search by location. If you don't have any information, reach out to the couple directly. If some items are marked as purchased, you can still buy them.
workinitout
I just had my first wedding registry sign up and I dont see the info on my website. I got an email from PC, but now I have no idea where to look for her info on my site.

HELP!!!

Thanks!!

Thank you!!

Also, if you go to your site, click registry at the bottom, then find and type in her name so you can see how it looks to customers.

Bridal registry lengthHow long after the wedding/event will the registry be listed? I thought it was a year, but can't seem to locate the answer. TIA
Sue Moschino
[email protected]

Sue Moschino said:
How long after the wedding/event will the registry be listed? I thought it was a year, but can't seem to locate the answer. TIA
Sue Moschino
[email protected]

It is one year. A registry can be created 2 years before the wedding date and will be open one year after the wedding date unless the couple cancels the registry earlier.

However, they only have until the end of the third month after the wedding to redeem the Registry Rewards. The registry is kept open longer as a courtesy, in case anyone is looking for a first anniversary gift or something.

Related to Trouble Finding Wedding Registry Info - Help Needed!

1. How do I find a couple's wedding registry on Pampered Chef?

To find a couple's wedding registry on Pampered Chef, go to the "Registry" tab on our website and click on the search bar. Enter the couple's names or event date and location to find their registry. You can also search by the consultant's name if you have that information.

2. I can't find the couple's registry on Pampered Chef. What should I do?

If you are having trouble finding a couple's registry on Pampered Chef, there are a few things you can try. First, double-check the spelling of the couple's names and make sure you have the correct event date and location. If that doesn't work, try searching by the consultant's name. If you still can't find the registry, reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Is there a way to search for a couple's registry by location?

Yes, you can search for a couple's registry on Pampered Chef by location. Simply go to the "Registry" tab and click on the search bar. Enter the event date and location, and any available registries in that area will appear in the search results.

4. Can I access a couple's wedding registry if I don't have their names or event information?

Unfortunately, you will need at least one of the following pieces of information to access a couple's wedding registry on Pampered Chef: their names, event date, location, or the consultant's name. If you don't have any of this information, you can try reaching out to the couple directly to ask for their registry details.

5. I found the couple's registry, but some items are already marked as purchased. Can I still buy them?

Yes, you can still purchase items that have been marked as purchased on a couple's wedding registry on Pampered Chef. The couple may have received the item as a gift from someone else, or they may have purchased it themselves. If you are unsure, you can always reach out to the couple or their consultant for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • TJMagoo