• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Finding Outlet on My Site? Tips for Customers Post-Black Friday Sale

In summary, the conversation is about the struggle to find the outlet when logging onto a PC from a website. The outlet does not appear on the left side or under a host's name. The person asks for help in explaining to customers how to find the outlet and someone suggests that it can only be seen if ordering outside of a show. Directions for finding the outlet are provided on the website and it is mentioned that outlet items are "final sale" with no guarantee or warranty. The issue of the website remembering the hosts and not showing the option to make a purchase is also mentioned, with the solution being to clear cookies.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I seem to struggle to find the outlet when I log onto PC from my site..

Outlet doesn't appear on the left side..when I'm looking on my site, or under a hosts name..

Someone help me out :> please...I'd like to have an Email/Sale (post black friday) but want to figure out how to easily explain to customers how on earth to find the outlet...since I can't even figure it out :>

You can only see the outlet if you say you are ordering outside of a show.

Here's the directions I have posted on my website for finding the Outlet.

From my Home page ...

NEW ITEMS IN PAMPERED CHEF OUTLET!!!!!
Now customers can purchase discontinued items through individual ordering ONLY through my website.

Products are available while supplies last, and items may change every 15-60 days. So visit my website often to see what's availabe. Due to limited inventory, customers may purchase a maximum of 10 of any item.

Outlet items are "final sale" and carry no guarantee or warranty. In the unlikely event products are damaged in shipment, they will be replaced or refunded.

So keep checking out my website, to find those past treasures for your kitchen! You never know what you may find!

To access the Outlet ordering, click on "Order Products" on my home page.

Then click "Place an Order" from Option 2 ordering. There you will see the word OUTLET at the bottom of the list of product headings.

Individual Ordering Shipping will apply.

the problem I always run into is, from my computer, even when I click refresh, or open a new browser, it remembers the hosts..and the option to the left that says to make a purchase isn't there...making it difficult for me to get to the option to find the outlet..

? anyone know how to fix this problem?

You have to clear your cookies. Refreshing the page does not do that. When you clear them it does not remember how you went in to the website the last time.

Related to Trouble Finding Outlet on My Site? Tips for Customers Post-Black Friday Sale

What is the Outlet Through My Site?

The Outlet Through My Site is a special section on the Pampered Chef website where customers can find discounted or discontinued products at lower prices.

How often are new products added to the Outlet Through My Site?

New products are added to the Outlet Through My Site on a regular basis, typically every 1-2 weeks.

Are the products in the Outlet Through My Site still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all products purchased through the Outlet Through My Site are still covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee.

Can I use discounts or coupons on Outlet Through My Site products?

No, discounts or coupons cannot be used on Outlet Through My Site products as they are already discounted.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase from the Outlet Through My Site?

No, the Outlet Through My Site is available to all customers. You do not need to be a consultant to purchase from this section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedberry
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • confusedturtle