• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Entering SA Heart Dish for January Catalog Show

In summary, to enter the SA Heart Dish for the January Catalog Show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Catalog Shows" tab. Then, click on the "Enter Catalog Show" button and select the January Catalog Show from the drop-down menu. You can add the SA Heart Dish to your show and complete the entry process, even if you don't currently have it in your inventory. However, in order to qualify for the SA Heart Dish, you must have at least $650 in sales for the January Catalog Show. Each consultant is only allowed to enter the SA Heart Dish once, but can earn multiple dishes by reaching the sales goal multiple times. The deadline for entering the SA Heart Dish for the January Catalog
tinat51796
I have a host who's doing a catalog show in January. I tried to enter the SA heart dish and it didn't recognize the number. I double checked that the show date is January. Why wouldn't it let me enter it? I have lots of people who want that dish. thanks!

did you do an update yet---

I didn't think it was available until January... ?

Well, unless you held 2 December shows that is..

Update they are there-----

Related to Trouble Entering SA Heart Dish for January Catalog Show

1. How do I enter the SA Heart Dish for the January Catalog Show?

To enter the SA Heart Dish for the January Catalog Show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Catalog Shows" tab. Then, click on the "Enter Catalog Show" button and select the January Catalog Show from the drop-down menu. From there, you can add the SA Heart Dish to your show and complete the entry process.

2. Can I enter the SA Heart Dish for the January Catalog Show if I don't have it in my inventory?

Yes, you can still enter the SA Heart Dish for the January Catalog Show even if you don't currently have it in your inventory. Simply click on the "Add New Item" button during the entry process and select the SA Heart Dish from the list of available items.

3. Do I need to have a certain amount of sales to qualify for the SA Heart Dish for the January Catalog Show?

Yes, in order to qualify for the SA Heart Dish, you must have at least $650 in sales for the January Catalog Show. This includes both customer and personal orders.

4. Can I enter the SA Heart Dish for the January Catalog Show multiple times?

No, each consultant is only allowed to enter the SA Heart Dish for the January Catalog Show once. However, you can still earn multiple SA Heart Dishes by reaching the sales goal multiple times.

5. What is the deadline for entering the SA Heart Dish for the January Catalog Show?

The deadline for entering the SA Heart Dish for the January Catalog Show is the last day of the month. So for the January Catalog Show, the deadline would be January 31st. Be sure to enter before the deadline in order to qualify for the SA Heart Dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
kbuck
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies